Wikipedia:Selected anniversaries/November 30
November 30: Day of Remembrance for all Victims of Chemical Warfare; Saint Andrew's Day (Christianity); Guru Nanak Gurpurab (Sikhism, 2020)
- 1700 – Great Northern War: Swedish forces led by King Charles XII defeated the Russian army of Tsar Peter the Great at the Battle of Narva.
- 1853 – Crimean War: Russian warships led by Pavel Nakhimov destroyed an Ottoman fleet of frigates at the Battle of Sinop, prompting France and Britain to enter the war.
- 1953 – Mutesa II, Kabaka of Buganda, was temporarily deposed and exiled to London by Andrew Cohen, the British governor of Uganda.
- 1979 – The Wall (performance pictured), a rock opera and concept album by the English band Pink Floyd, was first released.
- 1999 – Marconi Electronic Systems and British Aerospace merged to form BAE Systems, one of the world's largest defence companies.