Volha Khudzenka (Belarusian: Вольга Сяргееўна Худзенка; Łacinka: Volha Siarhiejeŭna Chudzienka; born 12 May 1992) is a Belarusian canoer. At the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, she won a bronze medal in the K-4 500 metres with teammates Iryna Pamialova, Nadzeya Papok, and Maryna Pautaran. At the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, she won bronze in the same event with Nadzeya Liapeshka, Maryna Litvinchuk, and Marharyta Makhneva.
Khudzenka at the 2016 Olympics
12 May 1992|
|Education||Mazyr State Pedagogical University|
|Height||178 cm (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||78 kg (172 lb)|
Mihail Azemsha (personal)|
Henadzi Halitski (club)
Vladimir Shantarovich (national)
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Olga Khudenko". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC.
- Volha Khudzenka. nbcolympics.com
- "Volha Khudzenka". Archived from the original on 21 August 2016. Retrieved 21 August 2016.
- "Volha Khudzenka". Archived from the original on 1 May 2013. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Volha Khudzenka.|
- Volha Khudzenka at the International Canoe Federation
- Volha Khudzenka at the International Olympic Committee
|This article about a Belarusian Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Belarusian canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|