Vera Djatel(Redirected from Vira Dyatel)
Vera Grigoryevna Djatel (Ukrainian: Віра Григорівна Дятел; born 3 March 1984) is a Ukrainian international football midfielder who most recently played for Sporting de Huelva. She previously played for Swedish Damallsvenskan club Linköpings FC, Lehenda Chernihiv and Zhytlobud Kharkiv in the Ukrainian League, as well as Zvezda Perm and Zorky Krasnogorsk in the Russian Championship.
|Full name||Vera Grigoryevna Djatel|
|Date of birth||3 March 1984|
|Place of birth||Chernihiv, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union|
|Height||1.61 m (5 ft 3 in)|
|2016||Sporting de Huelva|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:50, 28 September 2016 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 30 January 2014
Djatel helped Zvezda reach the 2009 UEFA Women's Cup Final with three goals in the quarter-final and semi-final ties against Brøndby and Umeå. She won two Russian leagues and three Ukrainian leagues with Zvezda and Zhytlobud respectively.
In January 2015 Djatel joined Linköpings FC of Sweden, who had been trying to sign her for several years. She suffered an injury in August 2015 and left Linköpings in July 2016 after failing to reclaim her place in the team.
Djatel debuted for Ukraine against England in November 2000 and later represented her country at UEFA Women's Euro 2009. A starter in all three games, she assisted Daryna Apanaschenko for Ukraine's first goal in the tournament against Denmark.
Official international goalsEdit
- 2005 European Championship qualification
- 1 in Ukraine 1–0 Scotland
- 2009 European Championship qualification
- 2011 World Cup qualification
- 1 in Ukraine 7–0 Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 1 in Bosnia 0–5 Ukraine
- 2013 European Championship qualification
- Anatoliy Kutsev has named 22-women squad. Ukrainian Football Federation, 13/09/12
- "Vira Dyatel". UEFA. 10 September 2009. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- Nyenger, Marcus (22 January 2015). "LFC värvar landslagsspelare" (in Swedish). Östgöta Correspondenten. Retrieved 22 January 2015.
- "Vera Dyatel lämnar LFC" (in Swedish). Linköpings FC. 5 July 2016. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- "El Sporting de Huelva da la baja a brasileñas Juliete y Patricia y ucraniana Diatel" (in Spanish). Mundo Deportivo. 18 December 2016. Retrieved 4 May 2017.
- "Women's EURO 2009 – Ukraine-Denmark". UEFA.com. 2009-08-26. Retrieved 2012-10-31.