Vida Anim (born 7 December 1983 in Accra, Greater Accra) is a Ghanaian sprinter who specializes in the 100 and 200 metres. Together with Mavis Akoto, Monica Twum and Vida Nsiah she holds the Ghanaian record in 4 x 100 metres relay with 43.19 seconds, achieved during the heats at the 2000 Summer Olympics in Sydney.
|Born||7 December 1983|
|Height||1.62 m (5 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||63 kg (9.9 st; 139 lb)|
|Sport||Track and Field|
|Event(s)||100 m, 200 m, 4x100 m|
|Achievements and titles|
|Personal best(s)||60 m : 7.18 sec (2004)|
100 m: 11.14 sec
200 m:22.81 sec (2006)
Vida Anim represented Ghana at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing competing at the 100 metres sprint. In her first round heat she placed second behind Shelly-Ann Fraser in a time of 11.47 to advance to the second round. There she improved her time to 11.32 seconds, finishing third behind Debbie Ferguson and Oludamola Osayomi. In the semi finals she was unable to qualify for the final as her time of 11.51 was only the eighth and last time of her heat, causing elimination.
- "Vida Anim". Official website of London 2012 Olympics. Archived from the original on 5 August 2012. Retrieved 6 August 2012.
- "Vida ANIM | Profile | iaaf.org". www.iaaf.org. Retrieved 13 April 2019.
- Athlete biography: Vida Anim, beijing2008.cn, ret: 27 August 2008
- Commonwealth All-Time Lists (Women) – GBR Athletics
- Ghanaian athletics records Archived 8 June 2007 at the Wayback Machine
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vida Anim.|