|Born||May 6, 1992|
|Alma mater||Auburn University|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (165 cm)|
|Event(s)||100 meters, 4x100 metres relay|
|University team||Auburn Tigers|
|League||NCAA Division I – SEC|
|Updated on 11 November 2017.|
At the Bahamas Olympic Trials in June 2012, she finished third in the women's 100 meters, completing the race in a time of 11.73 seconds behind Chandra Sturrup and Carmiesha Cox. Robinson competed in the 4x100 meter relay women's team for the Bahamas in July that year at the North American, Central American and Caribbean Athletic Association Under-23 Championships in Guanajuato City, Mexico. She won a silver medal alongside Krystal Bodie, Ivanique Kemp and Amara Jones in a time of 45.71 seconds. Individually, Robinson came fourth in the women's 100 meters with a time of 11.56 seconds.
In July 2012, it was announced by the Bahamas Olympic Committee that Robinson had been selected for that year's Summer Olympics in London, England, as part of the pool for the women's 4x100 meter relay alongside Chandra Sturrup, Christine Amertil, Sheniqua Ferguson, Debbie Ferguson-McKenzie and Anthonique Strachan. It was Robinson's first Olympic Games, who said on her arrival "This is a wonderful experience. This is the big stage for athletes and I’m just happy to be here. This is the Olympics – everything is big here. It's a great experience and I’m just happy to be a part of it". Although she had hoped to be selected out of the pool, but was not selected for the first heat and the relay team failed to qualify for the final.
- "Team Bahamas Olympic Profile "V'alonee Robinson"". Bahamas Local. August 3, 2012. Retrieved November 11, 2017.
- "V'Alonee Robinson". Auburn Tigers. Retrieved November 11, 2017.
- "Thrills provided at BTC/ Scotiabank Olympic Trials". The Nassau Guardian. June 25, 2012. Retrieved November 11, 2017.
- Stubbs, Brent (July 9, 2012). "Mackey Makes Olympic A Standard". The Tribune. Retrieved November 11, 2017.
- Stubbs, Brent (July 6, 2012). "Bahamas Olympic Team Selected". The Tribune. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- "Robinson hopes to get on track for relay". The Nassau Guardian. July 31, 2012. Retrieved November 11, 2017.
- Stubbs, Brent (August 10, 2012). "Women's 4x100 Relay Team Clock Season Best But Don't Make Final". The Tribune. Retrieved November 11, 2017.