Uttar Radhanagar railway station is a Kolkata Suburban Railway Station on the Diamond Harbour Branch line. It is under the jurisdiction of the Sealdah railway division in the Eastern Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Uttar Radhanagar railway station is situated at Radhanagar, South 24 Parganas district in the Indian state of West Bengal.
|Kolkata Suburban Railway Station|
|Location||Radhanagar, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal|
|Elevation||8 metres (26 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||Eastern Railway|
|Line(s)||Diamond Harbour Branch line|
|Structure type||Standard (on-ground station)|
|Bicycle facilities||Not Available|
|Disabled access||Not Available|
|Previous names||Eastern Bengal Railway|
The platform is very much well sheltered. The station possesses many facilities including water and sanitation. There is a proper approach road to this station.
- "UTN/Uttar Radhanagar". Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "UTTAR RADHANAGAR (UTN) Railway Station". NDTV. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "Indian Railways History Time Line". Archived from the original on 14 July 2012. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "History of The Electrification of Indian Railways". Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "The Chronology of Railway Development in Eastern India". Archived from the original on 27 March 2018. Retrieved 25 May 2019.