UTC−07:00 is an identifier for a time offset from UTC of −07:00. In North America, it is observed in the Mountain Time Zone during standard time, and in the Pacific Time Zone during the other eight months (see Daylight saving time). Some locations use it year-round.
|06:29, 22 May 2022 UTC−07:00|
|105 degrees W|
As standard time (Northern Hemisphere winter)Edit
- Canada (Mountain Time Zone)
- United States (Mountain Time Zone)
- Arizona – Navajo Nation only
- South of Salmon River
- New Mexico
- North Dakota
- Malheur County (except a small strip in the south)
- South Dakota
As daylight saving time (Northern Hemisphere summer)Edit
- Canada (Pacific Time Zone)
- Baja California
- United States (Pacific Time Zone)
As standard time (year-round)Edit
- "North American time zones: MST – Mountain Standard Time". Time and Date. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- New Time Zone in Fort Nelson, timeanddate.com, September 21, 2015.
- "Canada Time Zone Map". WorldTimeZone.com. Retrieved 9 November 2012.
- "Hora Oficial en los Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (in Spanish). Centro Nacional de Metrologîa. 11 November 2010. Retrieved 14 July 2012.
- "Time Zones of the United States". Statoids. Retrieved 25 August 2012.
- "15 USC § 264 – Part of Idaho in Fourth Zone". Legal Information Institute. Cornell University Law School. Retrieved 15 July 2012.
- "North American time zones: PST – Pacific Standard Time". Time and Date. Retrieved 28 September 2012.
- Media related to UTC−07:00 at Wikimedia Commons