Tyne may refer to:
- Tyne (1807 ship), initially a West Indiaman
- Tyne, a New Zealand Company ship that arrived in Wellington in 1841
- Rolls-Royce Tyne, a turboprop engine developed in the 1950s
- Tyne, a sea area in the British Shipping Forecast
- Tyne-class lifeboats have been operated by the Royal National Lifeboat Institution since 1982
- Tyne Valley (disambiguation)
- Tyne Limestone, a geologic formation in Scotland
- Josselyn Van Tyne (1902–1957), American ornithologist and museum curator
- Tine (disambiguation)
- Tynecastle Stadium
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tyne.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.