Timothy Nicholas Surujbally (born May 25, 1984) is an American cricketer of Trinidadian origin who made his debut for the U. S. national side in November 2012. He is a right-handed batsman and occasional right-arm off spin bowler.
|Full name||Timothy Nicholas Surujbally|
|Born||May 25, 1984|
San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago
|Bowling||Right-arm off spin|
Source: CricketArchive, July 13, 2015
Born in San Fernando, Trinidad, Surujbally emigrated to the United States in 2007, settling in Florida. His club cricket has been played in Miami, for teams in the South Florida Cricket Alliance and the Florida Southeast Cricket League. In November 2012, Surujbally made his international debut for the U.S. in the annual Auty Cup series against Canada. He was retained in the side for the 2013 Americas Twenty20 Championship the following year, and featured in five of a possible eight matches, with a best of 44 against Suriname. Surujbally also featured in the 2013 Auty Cup series, but was not again selected in a national squad until 22015, when he replaced Steven Taylor (a late withdrawal) in the squad for the 2015 World Twenty20 Qualifier in Ireland and Scotland. He went on to make his full Twenty20 debut in the third match of the tournament, against Namibia.
- Arun Sivasankaran (March 12, 2014). "Surujbally: I want to score big hundreds for the U.S." – Sun-Sentinel. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- "USA's Auty Cup showing highlights lack of depth" –ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- Batting and fielding for United States of America, ICC World Cricket League Americas Region Division One Twenty20 2012/13 – CricketArchive. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- Miscellaneous matches played by Timothy Surujbally – CricketArchive. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- "Surujbally replaces Steven Taylor in USA squad" – ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved July 13, 2015.
- ICC World Twenty20 Qualifier, 16th Match, Group A: Namibia v United States of America at Belfast, Jul 13, 2015 – ESPNcricinfo. Retrieved July 13, 2015.