The HomeSlice Group
A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The HomeSlice Group, is an American media and entertainment conglomerate based in the Black Hills of South Dakota. The HomeSlice Group is the worldwide exclusive licensing agent of the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally and artist management company for Chancey Williams and the Younger Brothers, Judd Hoos, Dirty Word, and others. The firm owns six radio stations in the Rapid City, South Dakota DMA and entered into a binding asset purchase agreement on October 30, 2015 to acquire all of the radio station assets of Rushmore Media Company, a subsidiary of Schurz Communications. HomeSlice was formed in 1994 and incorporated in 1995. The company is rooted in the live entertainment business and now produces around 500 concerts a year. HomeSlice also operates an advertising agency and has been involved in financial services marketing for nearly 20 years.
|Headquarters||Sturgis, South Dakota United States|
|Dean Kinney, Clint Brengle, Mark Bruch, Mike Bruch|
|Products||Broadcast Radio, Digital Media, Artist Management, Event Promotion|
Their latest project is with the 76th Sturgis Motorcycle Rally and Snapchat, with which they have organized Snapchat Live coverage of the event.
Radio Station OwnershipEdit
On July 1, 2014 HomeSlice acquired two Rapid City / Sturgis, South Dakota radio stations: KBHB “The Big 81” and sister-station KKLS “News Talk”  KBHB is the most powerful radio station in South Dakota. In November 2015, HomeSlice Media announced an agreement with Gray Television to acquire 98.7 KAT Country, 100.3 The Fox, 93.9 The Mix, and Hot 93.1 from Rushmore Media Company, a subsidiary of Schurz Communications, Inc.
Loud American RoadhouseEdit
- "Sturgis Chamber brings trademark management home". Black Hills Pioneer. Retrieved 2015-12-14.
- "Wyoming band brings the rowdy to rodeo : Black Hills to Go". Rapid City Journal. Retrieved 2015-12-14.
- "Judd Hoos returns to Chadron with appreciation concerts : Community". Rapid City Journal. Retrieved 2015-12-14.
- "Michael J. Media". michaeljmedia.com. Retrieved 2015-12-14.
- "Market Search". www.krgspec.com. Retrieved 2017-01-13.
- "KBHB-AM 810 kHz Radio Station Information". radio-locator.com. Retrieved 2015-12-14.
- "HomeSlice Group purchases four Rapid City radio stations : Community". Rapid City Journal. Retrieved 2015-12-14.
- "Loud American Roadhouse owners purchase two radio stations". Rapid City Journal. Retrieved 2015-12-14.
- "South Dakota Secretary of State Shantel Krebs - Business Entity". Retrieved 2015-12-14.
- "Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce: Advertising/Printing | Sturgis Area Chamber of Commerce". sturgisareachamber.com. Retrieved 2015-12-14.
- "Ridley comes home : Community". Rapid City Journal. Retrieved 2015-12-14.
- "HomeSlice Media Inks Sturgis® / Snapchat Deal".
- "Homeslice buys KBHB radio : Community". Rapid City Journal. Retrieved 2015-12-14.
- "Sturgis Steak Tips". Baggers. Retrieved 2015-12-14.
- "'No sale' on rally bar raises eyebrows in Sturgis". Rapid City Journal. Retrieved 2015-12-14.