|This template may meet Wikipedia's criteria for speedy deletion as a dependent page of a page which does not exist, has been deleted, or is itself currently tagged for speedy deletion. This does not include pages which are useful to the project such as user subpages and talk pages, talk page archives, information for a future article, Articles for Creation drafts, etc. See CSD G8.
If this template does not meet the criteria for speedy deletion, please remove this notice.
Administrators: check links, history (last), and logs before deletion.
This page was last edited by Oshwah at 15:02, 15 June 2019 (UTC) (5 months ago)
|Speedy deletion templates|
|If you plan to make breaking changes to this template, move it, or nominate it for deletion, please notify Twinkle's users and maintainers at Wikipedia talk:Twinkle as a courtesy, as this template is used in the standard installation of Twinkle. Thank you!|
This template places the page into the category: Candidates for speedy deletion.
The template should be placed at the top of the page to be deleted.
- This is the most basic form of the template.
- Bot accounts will specify the
|bot=parameter to notify the reviewing admin that the page was tagged by an automated process.
- If the current date is passed to the template using five tildes, the template will incorporate a delay, and only list the page in Category:Candidates for speedy deletion after seven days. Consider doing this if the talk page has been recently edited, as there may be useful discussions ongoing there.
- Wikipedia:Criteria for speedy deletion
- Wikipedia:Deletion policy
- Wikipedia:Deletion process
- Wikipedia:Deletion review
- Wikipedia:Template messages/User talk namespace
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Db-g8/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.