Joined 7 April 2016
|Pppery is taking a short wikibreak and will be back on Wikipedia soon.|
Hi! I'm Pppery, and I go around Wikipedia doing things that readers don't care about at all, like:
- TfD modules that are unused, redundant to other modules, or could be implemented in Wikitext
- Ensure that all TfDed templates have the proper TfD tag.
- Request the the protection level of large groups of pages be changed
- Insist that
<onlyinclude>...</onlyinclude>tags are deprecated in favor of labelled section transclusion
- Code templates (often as a result of bullet point 1) and modules (often for the purpose of replacing existing bots)
- Express my deletionism:
- !vote delete on lots of TfDs
- Insist that i18n-related modules cannot exist on the English Wikipedia.
- TfD modules that could be implemented in Wikitext
- Ensure that modules have the same name as the template they implement
- Perform other miscellanious gnoming, primarily in the template and module namespaces