Tazmin Brits (born 8 January 1991) is a South African sportswoman. She won gold in the javelin throw at the 2007 World Youth Championships in Athletics. She was in line to be selected for the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, before being involved in a road accident, which left her hospitalised for two months.
|Born||8 January 1991|
|T20I debut (cap 47)||19 May 2018 v Bangladesh|
|Last T20I||1 October 2019 v India|
Source: Cricinfo, 1 October 2019
She also plays cricket, and was named in South Africa women's cricket squad for the Women's Twenty20 International (WT20I) series against Bangladesh in April 2018. Prior to the tour, she captained the South Africa Emerging Players Women's squad against Australia. She made her WT20I debut for South Africa against Bangladesh Women on 19 May 2018.
In February 2019, Cricket South Africa named her as one of the players in the Powerade Women's National Academy intake for 2019. In September 2019, she was named in the F van der Merwe XI squad for the inaugural edition of the Women's T20 Super League in South Africa.
- "IAAF World Youth Championships Cali 2015 - Statistics Handbook" (PDF). iaaf.org. Retrieved 19 September 2017.
- "A year later, Junior star Brits is on the road to recovery… and Rio?". Team SA. Retrieved 21 June 2018.
- "Cricket South Africa name Proteas women's squads for inbound Bangladesh tour". Cricket South Africa. Retrieved 24 April 2018.
- "SA Women's Emerging Squad Fall To Australia In First Tri-Series Appearance". The Republic Mail. Retrieved 26 April 2018.
- "2nd T20I, Bangladesh Women tour of South Africa at Bloemfontein, May 19 2018". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 19 May 2018.
- "CSA announce the 2019 Powerade Women's Academy intake". Cricket South Africa. Retrieved 27 February 2019.
- "Cricket South Africa launches four-team women's T20 league". ESPN Cricinfo. Retrieved 8 September 2019.
- "CSA launches inaugural Women's T20 Super League". Cricket South Africa. Retrieved 8 September 2019.