Talk:Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management University
|WikiProject India / Sikkim / Education||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Higher education||(Rated Stub-class)|
@Sumitbangwal: To help you I created this section where discussion of improvements to the article can continue. Please state clearly what text you think should be removed or added, and why. --Muhandes (talk) 14:10, 28 June 2019 (UTC)
the references they should not be from any media artcles they should have links to HRDDSIKKIIM which has been authorized by UGC after the dissolution
info about the ongoing case which is still pending under judiciary
the location of main capus mentioned as jorethang which is actually budang malbassey west sikkim not south sikkim and clarity that EIILM has been dissoluted not shut down which means the students passed out from eiilm are valid as they don't have stamp and seal of eiilm instead have seal and stamp of HRDDSIKKIM — Preceding unsigned comment added by Sumitbangwal (talk • contribs) 14:20, 28 June 2019 (UTC)
the students enrolled till dec 2014 are valid you can see their results on HRDDSIKKIM portal for your info
for verifying eiilm students http://sikkimhrdd.org/GeneralSection/UploadedFiles/Notification/10394.pdf
- @Sumitbangwal: I will try to address your requests one by one.
- Newspaper articles are considered reliable sources so they wont be removed.
- If you claim the case is ongoing please provide a source. The source in the article shows the case was dismissed.
- Regarding the location of the university, I now see there are two campuses, one in Jorethang and one in Malbasey, I corrected accordingly.
- Regarding dissolution vs. shutting down, I see what you mean and I tried to make the text clearer, more neutral and more inline with sources
- Regarding the invalidity of some degrees, I added the term "distance education degree" to clarify which degrees are not valid.
- Regarding the validity of other degrees, I added a line based on the notification you mentioned.
- I did my best to keep the article neutral and give due weight to every fact. If you wish to make further changes state them clearly, preferably in the form "change text X to text Y". --Muhandes (talk) 15:35, 28 June 2019 (UTC)
@Muhandes thanks for the changes incorporated that would definitely help the genuine students of EIILM University also i would be grateful if you could provide official HRDD mail which is firstname.lastname@example.org as it is in google's domain it's pretty confusing for all but unfortunately that is the official HRDDSIKKIM mail id for any communication/ verification which you can confirm from any notice published by HRDDSIKKIM which would be helpful for any BGV organisations for verifications of genuine students
and for any further changes i would definitely get in touch with you and thanks again may be my way would have been wrong but my intentions were in right aspect thanks again for all — Preceding unsigned comment added by Sumitbangwal (talk • contribs) 08:19, 12 July 2019 (UTC)