Talk:American Foursquare

Add discussion
Active discussions


This article really seems to describe the same style as Foursquare house, but I don't know the preferred term. Anyone? GeoGreg 06:16, 9 August 2006 (UTC)

Good find, and it's a tough call. I would say to merge here... I think Foursquare house can actually refer to a type of structure prior to this mass-marketted one, but it's not really common. At any rate, American Foursquare is the more common term for the type of house both articles describe. I'll merge in a day or two if no one objects. --W.marsh 13:36, 9 August 2006 (UTC)