Waterhouse in 2017
Alice Suki Waterhouse
5 January 1992
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Agency||Next Model Management (New York City, Los Angeles)|
Tess Management (London) (mother agency)
Waterhouse was born in Hammersmith, London and was raised in Chiswick, London, the daughter of Elizabeth, a cancer care nurse, and Norman Waterhouse, a plastic surgeon. She has a brother named Charlie, and two younger sisters, Madeleine and Imogen ("Immy"). Imogen is also a model and actress.
She works for Burberry and Redken. Waterhouse has also modelled for brands like Tommy Hilfiger (alongside her sister Immy), Swatch, Lucy in Disguise, H&M, Alice + Olivia, Coast, Max Studio, Sass & bide, Caterina Gatta and Pepe Jeans.
Waterhouse has appeared on the covers of British, Korean, Thai, Taiwanese and Turkish Vogue, Tatler, British and Korean Elle as well as Lucky, L'Officiel, American Marie Claire, French Grazia and 1883 Magazine. Waterhouse has also shot editorials for American, Chinese, Russian, and Japanese Vogue Love Magazine, American Elle, Velour, and Stylist Magazine among others. Waterhouse has also walked the runway for brands including Burberry and Balenciaga and is a regular on the front row at fashion week.
Waterhouse has shown her photography work at the Eb and Flow gallery in London along with Reggie Yates and Imogen Morris Clarke in an exhibition presented by Next Model Management called 'I'll Be Your Mirror'. In February 2014, she posed completely nude for Dominic Jones Jewelry's autumn/winter campaign at London Fashion Week.
Waterhouse played Marlene in the sequel The Divergent Series: Insurgent (2015), based on the book of the same name. In March 2015 it was announced that Waterhouse had been cast as Arlen in Ana Lily Amirpour's romance thriller film The Bad Batch. Waterhouse also played Quintana in Billionaire Boys Club. In June 2016, it was announced that Waterhouse would play Cecily of York in the Starz miniseries adaptation of the novel The White Princess by Philippa Gregory. She played "The Girl", in the 2017 drama film The Girl Who Invented Kissing, released April 29, 2017 written and directed by Tom Sierchio,
Pop & SukiEdit
In September 2016, Waterhouse announced the launch of Pop & Suki, a direct-to-consumer Millennial-targeted accessories brand that she co-founded with her best friend Poppy Jamie and CEO Leo Seigal. The focus of the brand is on customization and versatility, and Pop & Suki has since been featured in publications such as Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, W Magazine, and Elle Magazine.
Celebrities that have worn the brand include Jessica Alba, Lady Gaga, Cara Delevingne, Emily Ratajkowski, Lena Dunham, and Taylor Hill. The brand's signature customizable Camera Bag was referred to by Who What Wear as the "Bag Every It Girl Owns".
|2014||Love, Rosie||Bethany Williams|
|2015||The Divergent Series: Insurgent||Marlene|
|2016||Pride and Prejudice and Zombies||Catherine "Kitty" Bennet|
|Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie||Herself|
|The Bad Batch||Arlen|
|Sound of Sun||Woman||Short film|
|2017||The Girl Who Invented Kissing||The Girl|
|2018||Assassination Nation||Sarah Lacey|
|Billionaire Boys Club||Quintana|
|Charlie Says||Mary Brunner|
|2019||Carte Blanche||Lulu||Short film|
|Pokémon Detective Pikachu||Ms. Norman / Ditto|
|Bittersweet Symphony||Iris Evans|
|A Rainy Day in New York|
|2010||Material Girl||Lourdes||1 episode|
|2017||The White Princess||Cecily of York||Miniseries|
|2018||Into the Dark||Alexis||Episode: "New Year, New You"|
|"Nightmare"||Halsey||2019||Hannah Lux Davis|
- Hyland, Véronique (17 November 2014). "Suki Waterhouse's Sister Signs to Her Agency". The Cut. New York Media. Retrieved 17 November 2014.
- "Suki Waterhouse - Model".
- "Suki Waterhouse". GlamourMagazine.co.uk. Archived from the original on 10 September 2015. Retrieved 5 March 2016.
- "The Tatler List: Suki Waterhouse". Tatler. Condé Nast Publications. n.d. Archived from the original on 26 September 2013. Retrieved 19 March 2015.
- "Suki Waterhouse and Poppy Jamie's New Accessories Line Is Surprisingly Affordable".
- "How the Waterhouse sisters became the hottest girls in town". 2 February 2015.
- "Keeping up with the Waterhouses".
- Barbuti, Angela. "Suki Waterhouse, Bradley Cooper's Girlfriend: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know". Heavy.com. Retrieved 21 January 2014.
- "All You Need To Know About Suki Waterhouse - The Girl Who's Bagged Bradley Cooper". Grazia Daily.
- Niven, Lisa. "Exclusive: Suki Waterhouse For Redken".
- Pike, Naomi. "The New Tommy Girls". www.vogue.co.uk.
- "Suki Alice Waterhouse". FashionModelDirectory.com. Archived from the original on 15 February 2015. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- "Suki Waterhouse". Models.com. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- "Leon Max Archives | Design Scene - Fashion, Photography, Style & Design". Design Scene. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- "Suki Waterhouse - Model".
- "'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' Stars Lily James, Bella Heathcote, and Suki Waterhouse Are the Coolest Women in the World Right Now". 9 December 2015.
- "Suki Waterhouse". Lazygirls.info. 5 January 1992. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- "We are Family (American Vogue)".
- "Suki Waterhouse: Walking on Clouds (Vogue China)".
- "True Classics (Elle U.S.)".
- Brog, Annabel (January 2014). "Suki Waterhouse is ELLE's January 2014 cover star". Elle. UK edition. Archived from the original on 3 December 2013. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- "Balenciaga S/S 16 Show (Balenciaga)".
- "Exclusive: Suki Waterhouse Is The New Face of Laura Mercier". 7 April 2017.
- "Suki Waterhouse – Next Models Photography Exhibition". Vogue. UK edition. 14 March 2013. Retrieved 2 December 2013.
- "Suki Waterhouse bares her bottom in new campaign".
- Bruna Nessif (29 May 2014). "Suki Waterhouse Joins Divergent Sequel Insurgent—Find Out Which Character She'll Play!". E!. Retrieved 30 June 2014.
- "Jim Carrey, Keanu Reeves, More join Amirpour's "BAD BATCH"". Fangoria. 20 March 2015. Retrieved 20 March 2015.
- McNary, Dave (25 November 2015). "Suki Waterhouse Joins 'Billionaire Boys Club' Remake (EXCLUSIVE)".
- "White Princess Miniseries: Production Begins on Starz Show". 13 June 2016.
- D'Alessandro, Anthony (28 September 2016). "Suki Waterhouse Schedules A Date With 'Jonathan'".
- "Suki Waterhouse Just Launched the Most Instagrammable Accessories Line". 19 September 2016.
- Betker, Ally. "See the Pop & Suki Collection".
- "Pop & Suki Is the Affordable Accessories Line Made With BFFs in Mind". 20 September 2016.
- "The (Affordable!) Little Black Bag Is Selling FAST".
- "Suki Waterhouse, Poppy Jamie Fete New Accessories Line Over French Fries and Champagne".
- "This Is the Bag Every It Girl Owns".