Stefan Horngacher (born 20 September 1969) is an Austrian former ski jumper.
Horngacher in 2000
|Born||20 September 1969|
|Height||184 cm (6 ft 0 in)|
|Personal best||203 m (666 ft)|
Planica, 16-18 March 2001
|World Cup career|
|Updated on 10 February 2016.|
Horngacher won a bronze medal in the team large hill at the Winter Olympics in both 1994 and 1998. He also competed at the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, with his best finish being fourth in the team large hill event. At the 1991 Ski Jumping World Championships, he won gold in the team large hill event and followed that with three bronzes over the next ten years (1993, 1999 and 2001); he also won gold in the 2001 team normal hill event.
After retiring from the sport, he became a ski jumping coach and has coached the national Polish team since 2016.
- 2016–17 Four Hills Tournament, gold and silver
- FIS Nordic World Ski Championships 2017 – Team large hill, gold
- Coach of the year 2017 in Poland.
- 2017–18 Four Hills Tournament, gold and four consecutive wins
|1||1990/91||24 February 1991||Tauplitz/Bad Mitterndorf||Kulm K185||FH|
|2||1998/99||16 January 1999||Zakopane||Wielka Krokiew K116||LH|
- Stefan Horngacher at the International Ski Federation
- Stefan Horngacher at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stefan Horngacher.|