Solingen Vogelpark station
Solingen Vogelpark station is in the city of Solingen in the German state of North Rhine-Westphalia. It is on the Düsseldorf–Solingen railway, which was opened on was opened on 3 January 1894 by the Prussian state railways. The station was also opened in 1976 or 1977 and it is classified by Deutsche Bahn as a category 5 station.
|Location||Hildener Str. 1|
Hilden, North Rhine-Westphalia
|Owned by||DB Netz|
|Operated by||DB Station&Service|
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Train operators||DB Regio NRW|
|Fare zone||VRR: 642, 644, and 746|
The station is served by line S 1 of the Rhine-Ruhr S-Bahn, running between Dortmund and Solingen every 20 minutes at Monday till Friday up to 8 o'clock pm, every 30 minutes during weekend and workingdays after 8 o'clock pm.
- "Stationspreisliste 2020" [Station price list 2020] (PDF) (in German). DB Station&Service. 4 November 2019. Retrieved 15 November 2019.
- Eisenbahnatlas Deutschland (German railway atlas) (2009/2010 ed.). Schweers + Wall. 2017. ISBN 978-3-89494-146-8.
- "Wabenplan für das Rheinbahn-Bedienungsgebiet" (PDF). Rheinbahn. 1 August 2008. Retrieved 4 November 2019.
- "Solingen Vogelpark station operations". NRW Rail Archive (in German). André Joost. Retrieved 24 October 2011.
- "Line 2671: Hilden - Solingen Hbf". NRW Rail Archive (in German). André Joost. Retrieved 24 October 2011.
- "Solingen Vogelpark station". NRW Rail Archive (in German). André Joost. Retrieved 24 October 2011.
|This Rhine-Ruhr S-Bahn-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in North Rhine Westphalia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|