|• Total||199.07 km2 (76.86 sq mi)|
|• Density||720/km2 (1,900/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+6 (BST)|
|Website||Official Map of Shivalaya|
Shivalaya is located at. It has 26334 households and total area 199.07 km2.
As of the 1991 Bangladesh census, Shivalaya has a population of 143842. Males constitute 52.42% of the population, and females 47.58%. This Upazila's eighteen up population is 75930. Shivalaya has an average literacy rate of 29.1% (7+ years), and the national average of 32.4% literate.
- Sadar Uddin Degree College
- Mahadebpur Union Degree College, Barangail
| High School:-
- Shibalaya govt. High school
- Barangail G.C. High School
- Maloci High school
- Bajpara High School
- Uthali AGS High school
- Oxford Academy, Shibalaya
- Barangail Govt. Primary School
- MA Ramzan (2012), "Shivalaya Upazila", in Sirajul Islam and Ahmed A. Jamal (ed.), Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.), Asiatic Society of Bangladesh
- "Population Census Wing, BBS". Archived from the original on 2005-03-27. Retrieved November 10, 2006.
- "District Statistics 2011: Manikganj" (PDF). Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics. Archived from the original (PDF) on 13 November 2014. Retrieved 14 July 2014.
|This Dhaka Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|