|Born||January 11, 1964|
|Spouse(s)||Edward M. Ines |
Yard has served as a chef in several Wolfgang Puck restaurants, including Spago, Rainbow Room and Tribeca Grill. She also served as Chief Operating Officer, Restaurant Division at iPic Entertainment, a national entertainment group known for their upscale movie theaters, in-cinema dining and restaurants.she officially stepped down from ipic in July 2019.Although she remains a friend of the brand. 
Yard has served as a judge on several cooking shows, including the Food Network series Halloween Baking Championship, Cake Wars Christmas, Christmas Cookie Challenge, Cooking Channel television series Sugar Showdown and more recently on ABC's The Great American Baking Show: Holiday Edition. She has been a guest judge on Top Chef: Just Desserts, Food Network Star, Duff Till Dawn, Iron Chef America and Cutthroat Kitchen. She has also competed in the Food Network show, Cutthroat Kitchen Superstar Sabotage.
Yard stands at 5 feet 2 inches tall. On May 3, 2008, she married dentist Edward M. Ines in Malibu, California in a destination wedding hosted by Wolfgang Puck, whom Yard served under as the corporate executive pastry chef at the time. They live in Manhattan Beach, California.
|2003||The Secrets of Baking: Simple Techniques for Sophisticated Desserts||Houghton Mifflin Harcourt||0618138927|
|2007||Desserts by the Yard: From Brooklyn to Beverly Hills: Recipes from the Sweetest Life Ever||0618515224|
Awards and nominationsEdit
|2000||Bon Appetit American Food & Entertaining Awards||Pastry Chef of the Year||Spago, Beverly Hills||Won|
|Outstanding Pastry Chef of the Year||Spago, Beverly Hills||Won|
|Best Baking Cookbook||The Secrets of Baking: Simple Techniques for Sophisticated Desserts||Won|
|2006||Pastry Art & Design||Top 10 Pastry Chefs in America||Spago, Beverly Hills||Won|
|2007||Food Arts||Silver Spoon Award||Spago, Beverly Hills||Won|
|2010||Women Chefs and Restaurateurs Women Who Inspire Awards||Golden Bowl Award||Spago, Beverly Hills||Won|
|Who's Who of Food and Beverage in America||N/A||Won|
- Yard, Sherry (January 11, 2016). "Sherry Yard on Twitter: "Never before has a birthday meant such #rebirth for me. Sending love, blessings and pink fairy… https://t.co/HB69WsLNHx"". Twitter. Retrieved October 5, 2016.
- Rodell, Besha (August 8, 2013). "Sherry Yard's Sweet Independence: After 19 Years With Wolfgang Puck, She's Creating Her Own Empire". LA Weekly. Voice Media Group. Retrieved October 5, 2016.
- Jones Donatelli, Jen (November 17, 2014). "Sherry Yard & Karen Hatfield Talk Dessert & More at Bouchon". Los Angeles Confidential. Greenspun Media Group. Retrieved October 8, 2016.
- "Sherry Yard Bio : Food Network". Food Network. Scripps Networks Interactive. Retrieved October 5, 2016.
- "Pastry Chef Sherry Yard of Helms Bakery - Biography | StarChefs.com". Star Chefs. April 2010. Retrieved October 5, 2016.
- Puck, Wolfgang. "Real Weddings Page | www.wolfgangpuck.com". WolfgangPuck.com. Retrieved October 5, 2016.
- "Edward Ines DDS". EdwardInesDDS.com. Retrieved October 5, 2016.
- "Blog | James Beard Foundation". James Beard Foundation. May 20, 2014. Retrieved October 9, 2016.
- "Sherry Yard | All Star Chef Classic". All Star Chef Classic. Carbonhouse. March 2016. Retrieved October 9, 2016.
- "Donut Showdown | Cast Bios - Josh Elkin, Duff Goldman, Maggie McKeown, Zane Caplansky, Eden Grinshpan, Elizabeth Chambers, Elizabeth Falkner, Harry Eastwood, Jeff Mahin, Johnny Iuzzini, Kimberley Bailey, Lorraine Pascale, Sharone Hakman and Sherry Yard | foodnetwork.ca". Food Network Canada. Scripps Networks Interactive. Retrieved October 9, 2016.
- Kang, Matthew. "Editor". Eater LA. Retrieved 15 November 2016.
- Schwartzel, Erich; Ramachandran, Shalini (2016-10-05). "Netflix, iPic Entertainment Agree to Screen Original Movies in Theaters, Online Simultaneously". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2016-11-16.
- Gray, Valerie (September 20, 2015). "Cooking Channel October 2015 Highlights - From Val's Kitchen". FromValsKitchen.com. Retrieved October 9, 2016.
- "Top Chef Just Desserts: Season One". Food & Wine. Retrieved 2016-11-16.
- Erdos, Joseph (September 30, 2015). "Q&A with Halloween Baking Championship Judge Sherry Yard | FN Dish – Food Network Blog". Food Network. Scripps Networks Interactive. Retrieved October 9, 2016.
- "Introducing: The Rivals : Food Network". Retrieved 2016-11-16.
- Appetit, Bon. "Bon Appetit's 2000 American Food & Entertaining Awards". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2016-11-16.
- Inc., M. Shanken Communications,. "Sherry Yard | People | Silver-spoon | Food Arts". foodarts.com. Retrieved 2016-11-16.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- Editors, The. "Women Chefs & Restaurateurs Honors Women Who Inspire - Foodservice Equipment & Supplies". www.fesmag.com. Retrieved 2016-11-16.
- "Market Wired".