Greenspun Media Group
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Greenspun Media Group is an independent company and was a wholly owned subsidiary of The Greenspun Corporation. Headquartered in Henderson, Nevada, the group has over 60 years experience in the Las Vegas Valley. Beginning with the Las Vegas Sun newspaper in 1950, the company has grown to more than 30 publications and a total distribution exceeding 27 million magazines and newspapers. In 2007, The Greenspun Group acquired Niche Media, which was founded in 1992 by Jason Binn.[clarification needed] Niche Media was sold in 2014.
- VEGAS INC – Vegas' business newspaper
- Las Vegas Weekly – an alternative weekly newspaper
- The Home News Community Newspapers of Nevada includes four suburban weekly newspapers of approximately 30,000 circulation each
- Green Valley Home News – 89014, 89074
- South Valley Home News – 89012, 89052, 89044
- Las Vegas Home and Design – a bi-monthly high-end interior-design and luxury-lifestyle magazine
- Las Vegas Magazine – a tourist guide; prior to 2006, known as Showbiz Weekly
- Style: The Magazine of the Venetian and Palazzo Resorts
- Boulder City News – 89005
- Henderson Home News – 89002, 89011 and 89015
- Silverado Home News – 89123, 89183; canceled in 2009
- Summerlin Home News (NE edition) – 89128, 89129, & 89134; canceled in 2009
- Summerlin Home News (SW edition) – 89117, 89135, 89138, 89144 & 89145; canceled in 2009
- West Valley News – 89117, 89147; canceled in 2008
- Las Vegas Life, a monthly magazine
- "New CEO Takes Over Niche Media"
- "Niche Media Holdings Rebrands as GreenGale Publishing". Folio:. November 19, 2015. Retrieved June 23, 2016.CS1 maint: extra punctuation (link)
- Henderson Home News and Boulder City News closes.
- Greenspun Closes Four publications.