Stratton at the 2010 Commonwealth Games
|Born||9 October 1987|
|Education||Open Universities Australia|
|Height||157 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||50 kg (110 lb)|
|Event(s)||1 m springboard
3 m springboard
3 m springboard synchro
|Club||Donnet Diving Club|
|Coached by||Hui Tong|
Sharleen Stratton (born 9 October 1987) is an Australian diver who won gold medals at the 2006 and 2010 Commonwealth Games, and competed at the 2008 and 2012 Olympics. She is a current Australian Institute of Sport scholarship holder.
Like many other divers, Stratton started in gymnastics but switched to diving at age 12. With Briony Cole, she won gold at the Commonwealth Games in the 3 metre synchronized diving springboard event. In 2011, she won the bronze medal in the 3m synchronised springboard at the 2011 World Aquatics Championships with Anabelle Smith.
- Sharleen Stratton. sports-reference.com
- Sharleen Stratton. london2012.com
- China gets first gold, Canada and Australia qualify for the Olympics, FINA, 16 Jul 2011
- "Women's 3m Springboard". London 2012. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "Women's Synchronised 3m Springboard". London 2012. Retrieved 1 January 2013.