Sharleen Stratton (born 9 October 1987) is an Australian diver who won gold medals at the 2006 and 2010 Commonwealth Games, and competed at the 2008 and 2012 Olympics. She is a current Australian Institute of Sport scholarship holder.
Stratton at the 2010 Commonwealth Games
|Born||9 October 1987|
|Education||Open Universities Australia|
|Height||157 cm (5 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||50 kg (110 lb)|
|Event(s)||1 m springboard|
3 m springboard
3 m springboard synchro
|Club||Donnet Diving Club|
|Coached by||Hui Tong|
Like many other divers, Stratton started in gymnastics but switched to diving at age 12. With Briony Cole, she won gold at the Commonwealth Games in the 3 metre synchronized diving springboard event. In 2011, she won the bronze medal in the 3m synchronised springboard at the 2011 World Aquatics Championships with Anabelle Smith.
- Sharleen Stratton. sports-reference.com
- Sharleen Stratton. london2012.com
- China gets first gold, Canada and Australia qualify for the Olympics Archived 2 April 2012 at the Wayback Machine., FINA, 16 Jul 2011
- "Women's 3m Springboard". London 2012. Archived from the original on 23 January 2013. Retrieved 1 January 2013.
- "Women's Synchronised 3m Springboard". London 2012. Archived from the original on 23 January 2013. Retrieved 1 January 2013.