|Products||Aircraft ground handling Airport lounges|
|Revenue||€4.05bn (group, 2007)|
Number of employees
In January 1999 the company Amey plc submitted an £81.5 million offer to buy Servisair. In early 1999 Penauille Polyservices SA acquired Servisair. Penauille had its head office in Boissy St Léger.
On 19 January 2006 Servisair/GlobeGround became Penauille Servisair.
In May 2010 Servisair completed its merger with Aviance UK.
In May 2012 Transat sold Handlex, its handling brand, to Servisair.
In July 2013 it was announced that the Derichebourg has reached an agreement to sell Servisair to Swissport. Servisair's operations were merged into Swissport by December 2013. As a result, Swissport became the largest ground handler in the world with almost 300 locations around the globe. To approve the merger EU mandated that operations in Birmingham, Helsinki, London Gatwick, and Newcastle were to be sold off to a third party to not damage competition in those airports. An agreement was made between Swissport and Aviator Airport Alliance to fulfil this requirement.
Servisair divides operations into nine service lines (although not all services are available at every location):
- Ground Handling
- Airport Agencies
- Central De-Icing
- Snow Removal
- Aircraft Cleaning
- "Aviator About - Aviator". Archived from the original on 7 September 2015.
- "Aviator more than 50 years in Aviation Services". YouTube.
- "Runcorn - Head Office." Servisair. Retrieved on 13 September 2011. "Address Servisair House Hampton Court Manor Park Runcon Cheshire"
- "Legal notice Archived 2011-09-02 at the Wayback Machine." Servisair. Retrieved on 13 August 2011. "Group Registered Office and Address: Servisair UK Limited Hampton Court Manor Park Runcorn Cheshire WA7 1TT"
- "Contact Us." Servisair. 14 December 2001. "For general enquires send mail or contact us at: Servisair plc PO Box 22 Bramhall Stockport SK7 2DA United Kingdom"
- "Amey bids for high-flying firm." Oxford Mail. Story date: Friday 22 January 1999. Internet date: Wednesday 27 January 1999. Retrieved on 13 August 2011. "Servisair, based in Stockport, Cheshire, has operating licences in eight countries and provides services at more than 60 airports across Europe,[...]"
- "Company." Servisair. 4 February 1999. Retrieved on 13 September 2011.
- Home (English). Penauille Polyservices. 9 March 2005. Retrieved on 13 September 2011. "Penauille Polyservices * 6, allée des Coquelicots - 94478 Boissy St Léger Cedex - France"
- "Lufthansa Sells 51% Of Ground Handling Subsidiary GlobeGround." Breaking Travel News. 30 May 2001. Retrieved on 13 September 2011.
- "Imprint." GlobeGround. 8 June 2003. Retrieved on 13 September 2011.
- "Penauille Servisair unveiled: Servisair/GlobeGround became Penauille Servisair in January." Airports International. 1 April 2006. Retrieved on 13 September 2011.
- "Contact Details." Penauille Servisair. Retrieved on 13 September 2011. "Corporate Head Office and Europe Penauille Servisair Atlantic House Atlas Business Park Simonsway Manchester M22 5PR UK"
- "Servisair / Aviance UK Ltd".
- "Press corner".
- "Swissport International Ltd. - News & Media Center". Archived from the original on 18 August 2017.