|Full name||Sergi Enrique Montserrat|
22 September 1987|
|Current club||Atlètic Terrassa|
|Last updated on: 26 August 2019|
Enrique has played for Atletic Terrassa and Junior in Spain and Royal Daring in Belgium. He returned to Atlètic Terrassa for the 2019–20 season.
He played internationally with the Spain national team that won the silver medal at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing, PR China. During the 2019 EuroHockey Championship, where they won the silver medal, he became Spain's most capped player of all time with 305 appearances for the national team.
- "Marc Sallés y Sergi Enrique vuelven al Atlètic Terrassa". wwww.lavangaurdia.com (in Spanish). La Vanguardia. 30 May 2019. Retrieved 4 June 2019.
- Gilmour, Rod (24 August 2019). "EuroHockey 2019 final: peerless Belgium men storm to first title, 5-0 over Spain". www.thehockeypaper.co.uk. The Hockey Paper. Retrieved 26 August 2019.
- "Sergi Enrique se convierte en el jugador español con más internacionalidades". www.europapress.es (in Spanish). Europa Press. 23 August 2019. Retrieved 26 August 2019.
- Sergi Enrique at the International Hockey Federation
- Sergi Enrique at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
|This biographical article relating to a Spanish field hockey figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|