Sergei Dmitrievich Stolyarov (Russian: Серге́й Дми́триевич Столяро́в; 17 July [O.S. 4 July] 1911 – 9 December 1969) was a film and theater actor. The winner of the Stalin Prize of the first degree (1951). People's Artist of the RSFSR (1969). Member of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union since 1958.
|Born||[a]17 July 1911|
|Died||9 December 1969 (aged 58)|
- 1935 — Aerograd as Vladimir Glushak
- 1936 — Circus as Ivan Petrovich Martynov
- 1944 — Kashchey the Deathless as Nikita Kozhemyaka
- 1951 — Far from Moscow as Alexander Ivanovich Rogov
- 1952 — Sadko as Sadko
- 1956 — Ilya Muromets as Alyosha Popovich
- 1959 — A Man Changes Skin as Vladimir Ivanovich Sinitsyn
- 1967 — The Andromeda Nebula as Dar Veter
- Stolyarov's birth certificate was lost when he became an orphan during World War I. His previous birth date — November 1 — was chosen by him randomly while in the orphanage. The exact day of birth, July 17 (July 4 in Julian calendar) was discovered from the documents in the beginning of the XXI century.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Sergei Stolyarov.|