Satellite Award for Best Art Direction and Production Design
The Satellite Award for Best Art Direction and Production Design is one the annual awards given by the International Press Academy.
Winners and nomineesEdit
Best Art Direction
|Year||Movie||Winner(s) and Nominee(s)|
|2000||The House of Mirth||Don Taylor|
|Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (Wo hu cang long)|
|Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas|
|2001||Moulin Rouge!||Catherine Martin, Ian Gracie and Annie Beauchamp|
|Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone|
|The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring|
|2002||Gangs of New York||Dante Ferretti|
|Catch Me If You Can|
|Road to Perdition|
Best Art Direction and Production Design
- "Satellite Awards (2015)". International Press Academy. IPA. December 2, 2015. pressacademy.com. Retrieved December 2, 2015.
- "Satellite Awards (2016)" (PDF). International Press Academy. IPA. November 28, 2016. pressacademy.com. Archived from the original (PDF) on December 3, 2016. Retrieved November 29, 2016.
- "'Dunkirk,' 'The Shape of Water' Lead Satellite Award Nominations". The Wrap. November 30, 2017. thewrap.com. Retrieved December 1, 2017.
- "2018 Nominees | International Press Academy". November 2018. Retrieved November 29, 2018.
- 24th Satellite Awards Announce Nominations, ‘Ford v Ferrari’ Leads the Way