Lee Sandales is an English set decorator. He is mostly known for his work on the films War Horse (2011), Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015), Rogue One (2016) and 1917 (2019). Throughout his career, he has been nominated for two Academy Awards and won a BAFTA Award.
|Alma mater||University of Roehampton|
As set decoratorEdit
- Separate Lies (2005)
- Casino Royale (2006)
- Green Zone (2010)
- Sex and the City 2 (2010)
- Blitz (2011)
- War Horse (2011)
- Wrath of the Titans (2012)
- Maleficent (2014)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)
- Rogue One (2016)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (2018)
- 1917 (2019)
- Dolittle (2020)
As art directorEdit
- Love, Honour and Obey (2000)
Awards and nominationsEdit
|2012||War Horse||Best Art Direction (shared with Rick Carter)||Nominated|||
|2020||1917||Best Production Design (shared with Dennis Gassner)||Nominated|||
|2012||War Horse||Best Production Design (shared with Rick Carter)||Nominated|
|2016||Star Wars: The Force Awakens||Best Production Design (shared with Rick Carter and Darren Gilford)||Nominated|
|2020||1917||Best Production Design (shared with Dennis Gassner)||Won|||
- Weston, Alan (3 February 2020). "Liverpool man wins award at BAFTAs for 'outstanding' 1917 war film". Liverpool Echo. Retrieved 3 February 2020.
- "Oscars 2012: Complete nominees and winners list". Los Angeles Times. 27 February 2012. Retrieved 8 January 2020.
- Bisset, Jennifer (10 February 2020). "Oscars 2020 winners: The complete list of results". CNET. Retrieved 11 February 2020.
- "BAFTA Film Awards 2020: Full Winners List". Variety. 2 February 2020. Retrieved 11 February 2020.