|Born||Andhra Pradesh, India|
Sarvesh Murari is a cinematographer who has predominantly worked on for Telugu films. He started his career as camera assistant and worked for films including Family Circus (2001), Nuvvu Nenu (2001) and Aithe' (2003). His first movie as the director of photography was Anukokunda Oka Roju (2005) directed by Chandra Sekhar Yeleti, and received a further breakthrough following his work as the cinematographer of S. S. Rajamouli's Vikramarkudu (2006). Sarvesh Murari also notably worked as a second unit cameraman for Arundhathi (2009), before branching into Tamil films in 2017 with two films featuring Raghava Lawrence.
In January 2016, he announced his intentions of working as a director in the future.
- "Sarvesh Murari". BFI. Retrieved 2017-02-16.
- "Actor Sarvesh Murari Movies List, Sarvesh Murari Filmography, Sarvesh Murari 2 Films". Spicyonion.com. 2013-06-21. Retrieved 2017-02-16.
- "Telugu Cinematographer Sarvesh Murari". Nettv4u. Retrieved 2017-02-16.
- "Sarvesh Murari Cinematographer". Business of Tollywood. 2013-10-17. Retrieved 2017-02-16.
- "Pattas Remake with Rahgava Lawrence Nikki Galrani titled as Motta Siva Ketta Siva Da - Tamil Movie News". Indiaglitz.com. 2015-11-09. Retrieved 2017-02-16.
- "Cinematographer to turn director - Telugu Movie News". Indiaglitz.com. 2016-01-22. Retrieved 2017-02-16.