Anukokunda Oka Roju
Anukokunda Oka Roju (Telugu: అనుకోకుండా ఒక రోజు, English : Unexpectedly, One Day!) is a 2005 Telugu neo-noir mystery-thriller film written & directed by Chandra Sekhar Yeleti and produced by Gangaraju Gunnam and Venkat Dega. The film starred Jagapati Babu, Charmme Kaur, Shashank in lead roles and has music composed by M.M. Keeravani. This heroine-oriented suspense film was a critical success. The film was declared a Blockbuster at the box office. The film was emerged as one of the best suspense thriller film in Telugu film Industry of all time. The performances of Charmee Kaur, Jagapati Babu and Shashank were praised by audience. The film was remade as Sunday in Hindi starring Ajay Devgan, Ayesha Takia, Arshad Warsi & Irrfan Khan.
|Anukokunda Oka Roju|
|Directed by||Chandra Sekhar Yeleti|
|Produced by||Gangaraju Gunnam|
|Written by||Gangaraju Gunnam (dialogues)|
|Screenplay by||Chandra Sekhar Yeleti|
|Story by||Chandra Sekhar Yeleti|
|Music by||M.M. Keeravani|
Chandra Shekar G.V.
Just Yellow Media
Sahasra (Charmme Kaur) is a chorus singer struggling to make a career in playback singing. One night she attends a wild party at the behest of her friend. The next day, life seems as usual for Sahasra. However, she is oblivious of one small detail: the next day is actually the day after. She is also completely unaware of what happened during that one missing day. She realizes that something is amiss only when, a few days later, she is chased by unidentified men who try to eliminate her. The rest of the story is about finding the missing links and piecing together the jigsaw puzzle with the help of Suresh Reddy (Jagapati Babu) and Rajesh (Shashank) and how love blossoms between Rajesh and Sahasra.
- Charmme Kaur as Sahasra
- Jagapati Babu as Inspector Suresh Reddy
- Shashank as Rajesh
- Pavan Malhotra as Surya Swamy, a Tantrik
- Harsha Vardhan as Harsha, private teacher
- Narsing Yadav as Machavarapu Abbulu
- Kaushal Manda as Rowdy Teenager
- Ravi Prakash
- Vasu Inturi
- Amit Tiwari as Bojo
- Viswa Mohan
- Gopi Kaasi Reddy
- Dhulipala Nagendra
- Satish Bathula
- CVL Narasimha Rao
- Jagga Rao
- Pooja Bhrathi
- Baby Rupika
|Anukokunda Oka Roju|
|Film score by|
|M.M. Keeravani chronology|
|1.||"Evaraina Chusuntara"||Sirivennela Sitarama Sastry||Smita||3:18|
|2.||"I Wanna Sing"||M.M. Keeravani, Ganga Raju, Maruth||Sunidhi Chauhan, Dominique Cerejo||4:08|
|4.||"Shaina Na Na Na"||M.M. Keeravani, Ganga Raju||Sunidhi Chauhan||5:17|
|5.||"Needalle Tharumuthuvundi"||M.M. Keeravani, Ganga Raju||Shreya Ghoshal||4:06|
|6.||"Righto Lefto"||M.M. Keeravani, Ganga Raju||Shreya Ghoshal||2:49|
The film has won the following awards:
Publicity and releaseEdit
- Varma, Sankeertana. "How Chandra Sekhar Yeleti's films bring layers and moral ambiguity to Telugu cinema | The News Minute". www.thenewsminute.com. Retrieved 18 October 2019.
- October 10, Krupa Ge On; 2019 (10 October 2019). "Silverscreen Recommendation: Ten Fantastic Telugu Movies And Where To Stream Them". Silverscreen.in. Retrieved 18 October 2019.
- "France Dairies! Vijay Deverakonda takes a break from foreign shoot; spends time with family - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 18 October 2019.
- "Singer Smita turns nostalgic; remembers her first song with MM Keeravani - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 18 October 2019.
- "Cycle Stand - Telugu Cinema Trade Story". Archived from the original on 17 August 2007. Retrieved 4 August 2007.