Sarah Jamie Lewis
Sarah Jamie Lewis is an anonymity and privacy researcher with a special interest in the privacy protocols (or lack thereof) of sex toys.  Not only are there are very real ethical considerations associated with this technology,  but the law has not caught up with it either, so she notes of the burgeoning field of onion dildonics that "We are currently sprinting into this world of connected sex toys and connected sex tech without regards to what consent, privacy, or security means in that context..." and recommends "100% encrypted peer to peer cyber sex over tor hidden services."  More generally, due to the litigious environment in which computer security researchers operate Lewis has opted to build bespoke secure systems rather than fix broken systems.
- Rogers, Adam (2018-02-02). "The Squishy Ethics of Sex With Robots". Wired. Retrieved 2018-02-02.
- Doctorow, Cory (2018-02-02). "The Internet of Connected Sex Toys is every bit as horrifyingly insecure and poorly thought out as you imagine". Boing Boing. Retrieved 2018-02-02.
- Sarah Jamie Lewis [@SarahJamieLewis] (2018-01-04). "Regardless of what you want to do, I'd suggest reading this @engadget article about the very real ethical considerations associated with this technology" (Tweet) – via Twitter.
- Burgess, Matt (2018-02-03). "Smart dildos and vibrators keep getting hacked – but Tor could be the answer to safer connected sex Connected sex toys are gathering huge amounts of data about our most intimate moments. Problem is, they're always getting hacked. Welcome to the emerging field of Onion Dildonics". Wired. Retrieved 2018-02-09.
- Whittaker, Zack (2018-02-19). "Lawsuits threaten infosec research — just when we need it most". ZDNet. Retrieved 2018-02-21.
- https://sarahjamielewis.com Professional website
- https://twitter.com/SarahJamieLewis Twitter account
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C54zs_-Scg8 Queer Privacy & Building Consensual Systems at Hack.Lu
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShrZ4B9R3NQ Excuse Me, I Think Your Darkweb is Leaking!
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cpx7q7SYm8 Darknet Cartography: Mapping the Evolution & Future of Anonymity
- https://www.engadget.com/2017/05/24/sextech-hacking-laws/ The law isn’t ready for the internet of sexual assault: What happens when our most intimate devices get hacked?
- https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/dec/10/better-loving-through-technology-sex-toy-hackathon Tricky tech questions: Is hacking a sex toy sexual assault?