Sangeita Chauhaan is an Indian actress. She was born in Vapi, Gujarat, India. She has appeared in kannada films ,Sharp Shooter and Luv U Alia. She is known as Meghna Chauhaan the lead in the Hindi Colors TV show, Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman.
|Known for||Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman|
|Spouse(s)||Chirag Shah (2009-2017)|
Manish Raisinghan (m. 2020)
Sangeita Chauhaan is from Vapi, Gujarat. Sangeita had a happy love marriage with her previous husband, Chirag and they were married for 8 years. However, she filed for divorce in 2017. She is now married to co-actor Manish Raisinghan since 30 June 2020 after they both fell in love on the sets of Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman.
|2015||Luv U Alia||Alia||Hindi / Kannada|
|2016–2017||Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman||Meghna Solanki Singhania||Colors TV||Main female lead|||
|2016||Bigg Boss 10||Herself||Guest|||
|2018||Piyaa Albela||Meghna Kunal Goenka||Zee TV||Supporting role|
|2019||Naagin 3||Avi||Colors TV||Special appearance for 3 episodes|
- Iyengar, Anusha. "Ek Shringaar Swabhimaan Review: The show is engaging and fast-paced keeping you hooked to the screen". Retrieved 2017-01-14.
- "Sangeita Chauhaan to make her TV debut - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2017-01-14.
- Jambhekar, Shruti (April 22, 2017). "Gujarati actors make it big on Hindi prime time TV". Ahmedabad: The Times of India.
- "5 Reasons Why You Must Watch Ek Shringaar – Swabhimaan". www.filmibeat.com. 2016-12-19. Retrieved 2017-01-14.
- "BB10 Sunday Special: Daily Soap fever grips the Bigg Boss house". www.pinkvilla.com. Retrieved 2017-01-14.