Sangeita Chauhaan is an Indian actress. She was born in Vapi, Gujarat, India. She has appeared in the Kannada films Sharp Shooter and Luv U Alia. She is known as Meghna Chauhaan the lead in the Hindi Colors TV show, Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman.
|Known for||Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman, Rising Star, Bigg Boss 10, Piyaa Albela, Naagin 3|
(m. 2009; div. 2017)
Manish Raisinghan (m. 2020)
Sangeita Chauhan is from Vapi, Gujarat. Sangeita had a happy love marriage with her previous husband, Chirag and they were married for 8 years. However, she filed for divorce in 2017. She is now married to co-actor Manish Raisinghan since 30 June 2020 after they both fell in love on the sets of Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman.
|2015||Luv U Alia||Alia||Kannada|
|2016–2017||Ek Shringaar-Swabhiman||Meghna Solanki Singhania||Main female lead|||
|2016||Bigg Boss 10||Herself||Guest|||
|2018||Piyaa Albela||Meghna Kunal Goenka||Supporting role|
|2019||Naagin 3||Avi||Special appearance for 3 episodes|
- ^ Iyengar, Anusha. "Ek Shringaar Swabhimaan Review: The show is engaging and fast-paced keeping you hooked to the screen". Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- ^ "Sangeita Chauhaan to make her TV debut". The Times of India. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- ^ "Inside Sasural Simar Ka Actor Manish Raisinghan And Sangeita Chauhan's Lockdown Wedding". NDTV.com.
- ^ Jambhekar, Shruti (22 April 2017). "Gujarati actors make it big on Hindi prime time TV". The Times of India. Ahmedabad.[dead link]
- ^ "TV actor Sangeita Chauhan's husband goes missing after fight, returns after 4 days". The Indian Express. 24 April 2017.
- ^ Lalwani, Vickey (21 July 2021). "Manish Raisinghan-Sangeita Chauhan on 1-year of marriage and the rumoured 'secret child' from Avika Gor - Exclusive". The Times of India. Retrieved 24 April 2023.
- ^ "5 Reasons Why You Must Watch Ek Shringaar – Swabhimaan". www.filmibeat.com. 19 December 2016. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- ^ "BB10 Sunday Special: Daily Soap fever grips the Bigg Boss house". www.pinkvilla.com. Retrieved 14 January 2017.