Sally, Irene and Mary (1938 film)
Sally, Irene and Mary is a 1938 American comedy film directed by William A. Seiter and written by Harry Tugend and Jack Yellen. The film stars Alice Faye, Tony Martin, Fred Allen, Joan Davis, Marjorie Weaver and Gregory Ratoff. The film was released on March 4, 1938, by 20th Century Fox.
|Sally, Irene and Mary|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||William A. Seiter|
|Produced by||Gene Markey|
|Cinematography||J. Peverell Marley|
|Edited by||Walter Thompson|
|Distributed by||20th Century Fox|
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- Alice Faye as Sally Day
- Tony Martin as Tommy Reynolds
- Fred Allen as Gabriel 'Gabby' Green
- Joan Davis as Irene Keene
- Marjorie Weaver as Mary Stevens
- Gregory Ratoff as Baron Alex Zorka
- Jimmy Durante as Jefferson Twitchel
- Gypsy Rose Lee as Joyce Taylor
- Mary Treen as Miss Barkow
- Charles C. Wilson as Covered Wagon Cafe Manager
- J. Edward Bromberg as Pawnbroker
- Raymond Scott as Orchestra Leader
- Andrew Tombes as Judge
- Gwen Brian as Member of Vocal Specialty Trio
- Betty Brian as Member of Vocal Specialty Trio
- Doris Brian as Member of Vocal Specialty Trio
- "Sally, Irene and Mary (1938) - Overview". TCM.com. 1938-02-25. Retrieved 2015-10-06.
- "Sally-Irene-and-Mary - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-06.
- "Sally, Irene and Mary". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-06.