Route 91 Harvest festival
Route 91 Harvest festival is a country music festival in the United States that is held annually in Paradise, Nevada. It has been held every year since 2014 in the Las Vegas Village, a 15-acre (6.1 ha) lot on Las Vegas Boulevard, formerly U.S. Route 91, directly across from the Luxor Las Vegas hotel and casino and diagonally across from the Mandalay Bay resort and casino. The festival's promoters are Live Nation Entertainment and MGM Resorts International.
|Route 91 Harvest|
|Location(s)||Paradise, Nevada, U.S.|
|Founded by||Live Nation Entertainment
MGM Resorts International
Route 91 Harvest was the scene of the 2017 Las Vegas shooting, the deadliest mass shooting by an individual in U.S. history. The shooting began as singer Jason Aldean finished his sixth song on the final day of the festival and ended with gunman Stephen Paddock's suicide. At the time, the event was attended by approximately 22,000 people. 
The following country music artists were the major acts in the respective years:
- 2015: Florida Georgia Line, Thomas Rhett, Gary Allan, Lady Antebellum, Tim McGraw and Brett Eldredge
- Live Nation Entertainment (2017). "Route 91 Harvest". Live Nation Entertainment. Retrieved October 2, 2017.
- Crosby, Rachel; Brean, Henry; Hassan, Anita; Munks, Jamie & Bekker, Jessie (October 2, 2017). "'It was a horror show': Mass shooting leaves at least 58 dead, 515 wounded on Las Vegas Strip". Las Vegas Review-Journal. Archived from the original on October 3, 2017. Retrieved October 2, 2017.
- Whitaker, Sterling (October 2, 2017). "What Is the Route 91 Harvest Festival?". Taste of Country. Retrieved October 3, 2017.
- Rothman, Michael (October 2, 2017). "What to know about the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival". ABC News. Retrieved October 3, 2017.
- Fadroski, Kelli (October 2, 2017). "Concert promoter Live Nation responds to the deadly shooting at its Route 91 Harvest festival". Orange County Register. Retrieved October 2, 2017.
- Housley, Adam; La Jeunesse, William; Gibson, Jake; Herridge, Catherine; Arroyo, Mike; Singman, Brooke; Fedschun, Travis (October 2, 2017). "Las Vegas shooting: At least 58 dead in massacre Trump calls 'act of pure evil'". Fox News. Associated Press. Retrieved October 2, 2017.
- "Suspect in Las Vegas shooting identified as Stephen Paddock". NBC News. Retrieved October 2, 2017.
- Billboard. "Route 91 Harvest Festival: A Brief History of the Fest Targeted in Las Vegas Shooting". Billboard. Retrieved 2017-12-17.
|This music festival-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|