|Directed by||Jacques Doillon|
|Written by||Jacques Doillon|
|Music by||Philippe Sarde|
- Vincent Lindon as Auguste Rodin
- Izïa Higelin as Camille Claudel
- Séverine Caneele as Rose Beuret
- Bernard Verley as Victor Hugo
- Anders Danielsen Lie as Rainer Maria Rilke
- Arthur Nauzyciel as Paul Cézanne
- Laurent Poitrenaux as Octave Mirbeau
- Olivier Cadiot as Claude Monet
- Edward Akrout as Edward Steichen
On review aggregator Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds an approval rating of 29%, based on 35 reviews with an average rating of 3.7/10. The website's critical consensus states, "Rodin falls prey to the most common pitfall of artist biopics: depicting creative work without ever really unlocking what it means or why it's important." Metacritic gives the film a weighted average score of 39 out of 100, based on 14 critics, indicating "generally unfavorable reviews".
- "The 2017 Official Selection". Cannes Film Festival. 13 April 2017. Retrieved 13 April 2017.
- Winfrey, Graham (13 April 2017). "2017 Cannes Film Festival Announces Lineup: Todd Haynes, Sofia Coppola, Twin Peaks and More". IndieWire. Penske Business Media. Retrieved 13 April 2017.
- "Rodin (2018)". Rotten Tomatoes. Fandango Media. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
- "Rodin Reviews". Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 27 August 2018.
|This article related to a French film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 2010s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|