|Born||21 January 1944|
|Height||1.76 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||90 kg (200 lb; 14 st)|
|Former tour(s)||European Tour|
European Seniors Tour
|Best results in major championships|
|Masters Tournament||T29: 1969|
|The Open Championship||T13: 1972|
Bernardini played in the Masters Tournament in 1969 and 1970, finishing tied for 29th place in 1969. He made a number of appearances in the Open Championship between 1967 and 1980 with best finishes of tied for 17th in 1970 and tied for 13th in 1972. Most of his success came in Continental Europe, although he reached the semi-final of the 1970 Long John Scotch Whisky Match Play Championship and finished joint third in the 1972 Sunbeam Electric Scottish Open. After reaching 50, Bernardini played on the European Seniors Tour, his best finish being runner-up in the 1996 Hippo Jersey Seniors.
Professional wins (13)Edit
Results in major championshipsEdit
|The Open Championship||T37||T36||CUT||T17||CUT||T13||CUT||CUT||CUT||CUT|
CUT = missed the half-way cut (3rd round cut in 1968, 1971 and 1975 Open Championships)
"T" indicates a tie for a place
- World Cup (representing Italy): 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975
- Marlboro Nations' Cup/Philip Morris International (representing Italy): 1972, 1973, 1975, 1976
- Double Diamond International (representing Continental Europe): 1972
- Hennessy Cognac Cup (representing Continent of Europe): 1974
- "Match-play victory ends Horton's string of second places". The Glasgow Herald. 31 August 1970. p. 5.
- "Golf – Coles wins title putting like a demon". The Times. 3 July 1972. p. 11.