He has debuted in Lal Jose directorial movie Oru Maravathoorkanavu in 1998. Since then he has been a regular editor of directors like Lal Jose, Vineeth Sreenivasan, Renjith, Johny Antony, Roshan Andrrews and Joshy.
Abraham is from Kerala and now stays at Valsarvakom, Chennai with his wife and daughter. His works includes Meesa madhavan, Classmates, Udayananu Tharam, Thuruppugulan (2006 film), Rajamanikyam, C.I.D.Moosa, Raavanaprabhu and Thattathin Marayathu.
- Kerala State Film Award for Best Editor for C.I.D. Moosa (2003)
- Asianet Film Award for Best Editing for C.I.D. Moosa' (2003)
- Asianet Film Award for Best Editing for Various (2005)
- Asianet Film Award for Best Editing for Classmates' (2006)
- Asianet Film Award for Best Editing for Veruthe Oru Bharya' (2008)
- "Ranjan Abraham". msidb.
- Kannalil, Soby (2012). AUDIO VIDEO EDITING. Chennai: St. Thomas College.