This article needs to be updated.May 2016)(
The RBK Group or RosBiznesKonsalting (Russian: Группа компаний «РБК» РБК, РосБизнесКонсалтинг) is a large Russian media group headquartered in Moscow. Established in 1993. The company holds an informational agency RosBusinessConsulting, including a news web-portal, business newspaper RBKDaily, monthly business magazine RBK and RBK TV. Capitalization on MOEX is $44.13 million (as of[update] 10 March 2018).
|Traded as||MCX: RBCM|
|Founded||Moscow, Russia (1993 )|
|Director-general: Nikolay Molibog|
news web portal,
|Revenue||$92 million (2016)|
|$26.5 million (2016)(2016)|
|$14.4 million (2016)|
Number of employees
In 2000 RBK launched free webmail and hosting project, one of the large projects in Russia.
In 2002 RBK conducted the first Russian IPO on domestic exchanges, RBK became the fastest growing Russian company, according to the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu 2002 European Technology Fast 500 rating list.
In April 2016, searches were conducted at the ONEKSIM Group investment fund, controlling shareholder of the RBK Group, due to the recent publications about Vladimir Putin's daughter Katerina Tikhonova and her husband, Russian oligarch Kirill Shamalov, as well as about the Panama Papers. RBK was recognized in Russia for investigative journalism, including reports on corruption and abuse of power which led to forced change of leadership, including the editor-in-chief Yelizaveta Osetinskaya, in May 2016.
- Annual Report 2016. // rbcholding.ru
- "10 крупнейших интернет-компаний России: рейтинг «Forbes»". Forbes.ru. 2014-02-27. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- Leonid Bershidsky (2016-04-25). "Being a Russian Media Mogul Is Dangerous". Bloomberg View. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "Агентство Reuters связало отпуск шеф-редактора РБК с давлением Кремля — Meduza". Meduza. Retrieved 2018-03-10.
- "Десять лучших расследований РБК". slon.ru. Retrieved 2016-05-13.
- "Уволено руководство редакции РБК". slon.ru. Retrieved 2016-05-13.