- Pronoe, one of the Nereids.
- Pronoe, daughter of Phorbus. She married King Aetolus of Aetolia and bore him Pleuron and Calydon.
- Pronoe, daughter of Melampus, king of Argos, and Iphianeira, daughter of Megapenthes. She was considered to be a seer.
- Pronoe, a nymph mother of the Trojan Lassus. This son was killed by Podalirius during the Trojan war.
- Pronoe, a Naiad of a river in Lycia. She told Caunus what had happened to his sister Byblis (that she had killed herself), and persuaded him to stay with her on condition that he receive rulership of the country of Lycia or Caria. The couple had a son Aegialus who inherited the kingdom upon his father's death.
- Pronoe, daughter of the river god Asopus, mother of Phocus by Poseidon.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|