Power Rangers Wild Force
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Power Rangers Wild Force is an American television series and the tenth season and anniversary of the Power Rangers franchise, based on the Super Sentai series Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger, which itself was the 25th anniversary of Super Sentai.
|Power Rangers Wild Force|
|Also known as||Saban's Power Rangers Wild Force|
|Created by||Haim Saban|
|Based on||Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger|
by Toei Company
|Developed by||Saban Entertainment|
The Walt Disney Company
|Directed by||Koichi Sakamoto|
|Starring||Ricardo Medina, Jr.|
Ann Marie Crouch
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||40 (list of episodes)|
|Production location(s)||Santa Clarita, |
Los Angeles, California
Kyoto, Japan, & Tokyo, Japan
|Running time||20 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Saban Entertainment|
Renaissance Atlantic Entertainment
Toei Company, Ltd.
MMPR Productions, Inc.
Buena Vista Television
Buena Vista International Television
|Original network||Fox (Fox Kids) (Ep 1–26)|
ABC (ABC Kids) (Ep 27–40)
|Original release||February 9 –|
November 16, 2002
|Preceded by||Power Rangers Time Force|
|Followed by||Power Rangers Ninja Storm|
Power Rangers Wild Force takes place in 2002. The first part of the series was originally broadcast from February to August 2002 on the Fox Kids television block. Following the sale of Fox Family Worldwide (renamed ABC Family Worldwide) including Saban Entertainment (renamed BVS Entertainment) to Disney by Haim Saban and News Corporation, Fox Network's parent company, the show was moved in the fall 2002 to ABC's new Saturday morning block, ABC Kids (formerly Disney's One Saturday Morning on ABC).
The series follows the adventure of Cole Evans, who had been staying with a tribe in a jungle for many years, as he tries to find his destiny in the town of Turtle Cove. He encounters the Animarium, an island shaped like a turtle floating in the sky, which many believed to exist only in fairy tales, and is the home of the Wild Zords, and the Rangers' mentor, Princess Shayla. He joins four others who had a common path to become the new leader of the Wild Force Power Rangers.
The Power Rangers use their powers to defeat the forces of the Orgs, led by one Master Org. As Cole was fond of other animals, he was shocked to discover that the Orgs were literally heartless horned monsters. As the series continues, he finds out the truth about his real parents, Richard and Elizabeth Evans, who were professors at Turtle Cove University, along with a family friend, Dr. Viktor Adler, who was secretly in love with Elizabeth. When they were sent to the jungle for research, they discover the remains of Master Org, in which a jealous Adler consumes in order to exact revenge on Richard, who had proposed to Elizabeth before he could. However, Adler goes insane, and kills both Richard and Elizabeth. For a while, their newborn son, Cole, was also presumed dead.
In addition to the annual team-up episodes, Power Rangers Wild Force also had a special episode commemorating it as the tenth incarnation, Forever Red, by having Cole team up with the nine Red Rangers before him (in order of incarnations, Jason Lee Scott, Aurico, Tommy Oliver, T.J. Johnson, Andros, Leo Corbett, Carter Grayson, Wesley "Wes" Collins and Eric Myers) to prevent the remaining generals of the Machine Empire from unearthing and reactivating Lord Zedd's zord, Serpentera, which had been left buried on the moon.
Wild Force Rangers
- Ricardo Medina Jr. as Cole Evans, the Red Lion Wild Force Ranger.
- Alyson Kiperman as Taylor Earhardt, the Yellow Eagle Wild Force Ranger.
- Phillip Jeanmarie as Max Cooper, the Blue Shark Wild Force Ranger.
- Jessica Rey as Alyssa Enrilé, the White Tiger Wild Force Ranger.
- Jack Guzman as Danny Delgado, the Black Bison Wild Force Ranger.
- Phillip Andrew as Merrick Baliton, the Lunar Wolf Ranger.
- Ann Marie Crouch as Princess Shayla
- Charles Gideon Davis as the voice of Animus
- Vernon Wells as Ransik
- Kate Sheldon as Nadira
- J.D. Hall as Willie
- Veteran Rangers
- Time Force Rangers
- Jason Faunt as Wesley "Wes" Collins, the Red Time Force Ranger.
- Erin Cahill as Jennifer "Jen" Scotts, the Pink Time Force Ranger.
- Kevin Kleinberg as Trip, the Green Time Force Ranger.
- Deborah Estelle Philips as Katie Walker, the Yellow Time Force Ranger.
- Michael Copon as Lucas Kendall, the Blue Time Force Ranger.
- Daniel Southworth as Eric Myers, the Quantum Ranger.
- Forever Red Rangers
- Austin St. John as Jason Lee Scott, the original Red Ranger, and previously the second Gold Zeo Ranger.
- Christopher Glenn as Aurico, the Red Aquitian Ranger.
- Jason David Frank as Tommy Oliver, the Zeo Ranger V Red and previously the Green Ranger, White Ranger, and the first Red Turbo Ranger.
- Selwyn Ward as T.J.Johnson, the second Red Turbo Ranger, and previously the Blue Space Ranger.
- Christopher Khayman Lee as Andros, the Red Space Ranger.
- Danny Slavin as Leo Corbett, the Red Galaxy Ranger.
- Sean Cw Johnson as Carter Grayson, the Red Lightspeed Ranger.
- Time Force Rangers
- Ilia Volok as Master Org
- Sin Wong as Toxica
- Richard Cansino as the voice of Jindrax (original)
- Danny Wayne as the voice of Jindrax (later)
- Michael Sorich as the voice of Retinax
- Ken Merckx as the voice of Nayzor
- Ezra Weisz and Barbara Goodson as the voices of Mandilok
- Dan Woren as the voice of Zen-Aku (original) & Onikage
- Lex Lang as the voice of Zen-Aku (later)
- Archie Kao as the voice of General Venjix
- Walter Jones as the voice of Gerrok
- Catherine Sutherland as the voice of Tezzla
- Scott Page-Pagter as the voice of Steelon
- David Walsh as the voice of Automon