This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Plaid Glyndŵr was first registered with the Electoral Commission as a minor political party on 12 November 2012. It is a Welsh nationalist and republican party that was based in Wrexham, Clwyd, Wales. Its leader was Dennis Morris. It aimed to contest local and the Welsh Assembly Elections in 2016.
|Founded||12 November 2012|
|Ideology||Welsh nationalism |
The objectives of the party were:
- Welsh independence outside of the European Union.
- Oppose everything that suggests the destruction of Welsh identity.
- The right for Wales to control its own natural resources.
- Running in local, town and county elections.
- "Campaign launched against 'national disgrace' of Welsh town hall that flies the Red Dragon below the Union Flag". Wales Online. 8 January 2014. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
- "Deiseb 'Dim tai i Saeson cyn y bobol leol'". Golwg360 (in Welsh). 30 January 2015. Retrieved 7 June 2019.
|This article about a political party in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|