Parli Vaijnath railway station
Parli Vaijnath railway station is a small railway station in Beed district, Maharashtra. Its code is PRLI. It serves Parli city. The station consists of three platforms. The platforms are well sheltered. There is an elevator on platform no 1.
|Indian Railways station|
|Location||Main Road, Near Ekminar Masjid, Parli Vaijnath, Maharashtra|
|Elevation||461 metres (1,512 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||South Central Railway|
|Line(s)||Ahmednagar-Parli Vaijnath line |
parli vaijnath-vikarabad line
|Tracks||4 (doubling of diesel BG)|
|Connections||Auto stand,Taxi Stand|
|Structure type||Standard (on-ground station)|
|Status||Functioning (construction – new line)|
|Zone(s)||South Central Railway|
Parli Vaijnath is well connected to Hyderabad, Nizamabad, Usmanabad, Manmad, Kakinada, Vijayawada, Rajahmundry, Khammam, Warangal, Aurangabad, Latur, Parbhani, Purna, Nanded, Vikarabad, Zaheerabad, Bidar, Latur road, Raichur, Guntakal, Mumbai, Nashik, Bengaluru, Miraj, and Visakhapatnam.[failed verification][failed verification][failed verification]
- Parli Vaijnath–Adilabad Passenger (unreserved)
- Parli Vaijnath–Miraj Express
- Parli Vaijnath–Akola Passenger (unreserved)
- Parli Vaijnath–Purna Passenger (unreserved)
The following trains pass through from Parli Vaijnath railway station:
- Pune - Amravati Express (via Latur, Hingoli)
- Panvel–Hazur Sahib Nanded Express (via Latur)
- Aurangabad–Renigunta Weekly Express
- Aurangabad–Hyderabad Passenger
- Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Terminus Kolhapur–Nagpur Express (via Latur, Hingoli)
- Hazur Sahib Nanded – KSR Bengaluru City Express
- Hazur Sahib Nanded–Lokmanya Tilak Terminus Weekly Express (via Latur)
- Hyderabad–Purna Passenger
- Nagarsol–Tirupati Special Fare (via Guntur)
- Nizamabad–Pandharpur express
- Sainagar Shirdi–Secunderabad Express
- Sainagar Shirdi–Vijayawada Express
- Sainagar Shirdi–Kakinada Port Express
- Deekshabhoomi Express
- "PRLI/Parli Vaijnath". India Rail Info.
- "South Central Railway | Trains Diverted / Short Terminated due to Derailment of Goods Train". scr.indianrailways.gov.in. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "Ahmednagar-Beed line takes off with Rs 177 crore work orders | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis". dnaindia.com. Retrieved 21 March 2016.
- "ahmednagar beed parli vaijnath railway line : latest news, information, pictures, articles". post.jagran.com. Archived from the original on 6 April 2016. Retrieved 21 March 2016.