Onlywomen Press is a feminist publishing business based in London. It commenced publishing in 1974 and was one of five notably active feminist publishers in the 1990s It was briefly knows as The Women's Press.
Between 1986 and 1988 it produced the journal Gossip.
Its last book, a children's book, was published in 2010.
- Jeffreys, Sheila (3 December 2016). Lesbian History Group -Onlywomen Press 2017. Lesbian History Group. Event occurs at 0:20. Retrieved 4 September 2018.
- "WRITERS' WORLD". The Canberra Times. 23 July 1983. p. 14. Retrieved 20 December 2013 – via National Library of Australia.
- Onlywomen Press; Leeds Revolutionary Feminist Group (1981), Love your enemy? : the debate between heterosexual feminism and political lesbianism, Onlywomen Press, ISBN 978-0-906500-08-8
- Wilson, Anna (3 December 2016). Lesbian History Group -Onlywomen Press 2017. Lesbian History Group. Event occurs at 6:00. Retrieved 4 September 2018.
- Onlywomen Press (issuing body.) (1986), Gossip : a journal of lesbian feminist ethics, London Onlywomen Press Ltd, ISSN 0268-6627
- http://onlywomenpress.com/pages/news.html – 14 September 2011 – Onlywomen Press Reading at Gay's the Word – included: Claire Macquet, Jane Traies, Jan Marsh, Hannah Bradby, Stephanie Dummler, Anna Wilson, Sheila Shulman, Helen Larder, Frances Gapper and Alison Ward, had all written items for the short story collection titled Secret Rushes Publisher: Onlywomen Press Ltd (31 March 2012) ISBN 978-0956105332