Nissan B platform
|Nissan B platform|
|Body and chassis|
|Successor||Renault–Nissan Common Module Family B|
Renault/Dacia B0 platformEdit
- Dacia Logan
- Dacia Sandero
- Dacia Duster (HS)
- Dacia Duster II (HM)
- Renault Arkana (Russia)
- Renault Captur/Kaptur (Global Access)
- Nissan Kicks (P16)
The B0 platform used by AvtoVAZ for:
The B0 platform used by Mahindra & Mahindra for:
Dacia M0 platformEdit
Nissan EV platformEdit
Nissan V platformEdit
The second generation of the B platform is now known as the V platform and used for the following cars:
- 2010 Nissan Micra (K13)
- 2011 Nissan Latio/Almera/Sunny/Versa (N17)
- 2011 Nissan Tiida/Pulsar (C12)
- 2012 Nissan Sylphy/Sentra/Pulsar (B17)
- 2012 Nissan Invitation concept car
- 2012 Nissan Note (E12)
- 2014 Venucia R30
- 2014 Datsun Go
- 2014 Datsun Go+
- 2016 Nissan Kicks (P15)
- 2017 Nissan Micra (K14)
- 2017 Venucia D60
- 2019 Nissan Almera/Versa/Sunny (N18)
- "B platform" (PDF). Blog of Renault Nissan Alliance. 2010-09-30. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-08-08. Retrieved 2012-11-21.
An initial common platform (a Nissan-led project), the B-platform, has been used by Nissan since 2002 with the Micra (March in Japan) and Cube. [...]
- "Following the rapid implementation of their joint organizations, Renault and Nissan are engaged in an intensive global cooperation". Nissan-Renault Alliance. 1999-10-20.
In the area of vehicle engineering, it has been decided to develop the first common platform, known as the B platform [...]
- "New Renault Clio: love-at-first-sight styling, and packed with innovations". Renault. Retrieved 2012-12-01.
New Clio is built on a new version of the Alliance’s B platform which has been optimised for outstanding comfort, manoeuvrability and low noise levels.
- "2011 Nissan Juke Owner's Manual" (PDF). Nissan USA. Retrieved 2012-05-27.
Juke is built based on Nissan B platform shared with Cube, Clio III (Renault), Micra K12, Modus (Renault) and Twingo MK II (Renault).
- Aaron Robinson (2012-05-22). "2011 Nissan Juke - First Drive Review". Caranddriver.com. Retrieved 2012-05-27.
Based on Nissan’s global B platform, which is under the Nissan Versa and Cube and Renault Clio (remember, Nissan and Renault are one), the Juke [...]
- "Dacia Duster". Carmagazine.co.uk. 2009-12-08. Retrieved 2012-05-27.
Since 2004 all of its cars have been based on the company’s B0 [...] platform, and top sellers are the mid-sized Logan saloon and estate, and the five-door Sandero hatchback.
- "Nissan Kicks - First Drive Review [Video]". Indian Autos Blog. 2018-12-17.
Globally, the Nissan Kicks is based on the Micra's 'Versatile' platform. The Indian model, however, shares its base with the Duster's B0/Logan architecture.
- "Renault presented for AvtoVAZ a loan for 52 million Euros for investment program". Autostat.ru. 2012-10-11.
AvtoVAZ started to produce officially Lada Largus cars from April of 2012 (on the platform B0 of cars Renault Logan and Sandero) in a new line with a capacity up to 350 thousand cars per a year.
- RENAULT 2016 – Drive The Change
- "European Malaise Not Slowing Down Renault's Dacia". Archived from the original on 2015-07-01. Retrieved 2012-12-23.
- Dacia Sandero And Logan 2013 More For The Same
- Renault sees high growth potential for its low-cost cars
- "Nissan 2012 Leaf - Nissan preview EV platform on Tiida prototype". GoAuto. 2009-07-28.
NISSAN Motor Co has previewed its dedicated electric vehicle (EV) platform on a Tiida-based prototype this week ahead of the all-new production vehicle’s unveiling at the opening of the Japanese manufacturer’s new global headquarters in Yokohama on August 2.
- "B-PLATFORM" (PDF). 2011-11-02. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-08-08. Retrieved 2012-11-21.
- "2011 Nissan LEAF Press Kit: Overview". Nissan Online Newsroom. 2010-10-27.
The front-wheel drive Nissan LEAF utilizes an all-new dedicated EV platform with batteries housed in the floor for optimum vehicle packaging and weight distribution.
- "3 years in a row of Nissan's leadership in Mexico". Nissan Online Newsroom. 2012-01-06.
Last March, President of Mexico, Felipe Calderón Hinojosa, gave the starting signal for the production of the first model of the V-platform —produced in the Aguascalientes plant— the subcompact Nissan March. Another model of this same platform was launched in July 2011, Nissan Versa.
- Leach, Brad (11 June 2013). "2013 Nissan Pulsar Hatchback Review and First Drive". Car Showroom. Retrieved 12 November 2013.
The all-new Nissan Pulsar hatchback [...] rides on the same platform as the sedan versions (the North American Sentra).
- "2013 Nissa Sentra". Revocars.com. 2012-01-04. Archived from the original on 2012-05-02. Retrieved 2012-04-23.
2013 Nissan Sentra to [...] adopt an all-new structure Nissan earmarks since its global “V” platform, for “Versatile.”