Miyagi Television Broadcasting
This article does not cite any sources. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Sendai, Miyagi Prefecture|
|Channels||Digital: 24 (UHF)|
|Owner||Miyagi Television Broadcasting|
|Founded||January 17, 1970|
|First air date||October 1, 1970|
|Call letters' meaning||MM34 (former branding)|
|Former channel number(s)||34 (analog UHF, 1970–2012)|
|Former affiliations||ANN (secondary, 1970–1975)|
- January 17, 1970 - MMT is founded.
- October 1, 1970 - MMT begins broadcasting as a dual affiliate of ANN and NNN. The station was originally branded MTB.
- September 1, 1975 - The station is rebranded as MM34 (JOMM-TV, channel 34).
- September 30, 1975 - KHB begins broadcasting. MMT becomes a sole NNN/NNS station.
- October 1, 1985 - The station is rebranded, this time as MMT.
- March 31, 2012 - Analog broadcasts cease.