Song Min-ho (Korean: 송민호; born March 30, 1993), better known by the stage name Mino, is a South Korean rapper, singer-songwriter, music producer, artist and actor. After a stint in the two-year ballad group BoM from 2011 to 2013, he joined YG Entertainment, leading to his debut in 2014 with the boy band Winner, formed through Mnet survival program WIN: Who Is Next. Alongside label-mate Bobby, he is also part of the hip hop duo MOBB, formed in September 2016.
March 30, 1993
Yongin, South Korea
|Education||Hanlim Multi Art School|
As a solo artist, Mino first gained recognition as a contestant in the rap-survival program, Show Me the Money 4, where he finished as the series runner-up, and became the best-selling artist among the show's history with his single, "Fear" (겁). He made his official solo debut with the studio album, XX in November 2018; its lead single, titled "Fiancé", became his first number one hit in South Korea, spawning to number one on Gaon's digital and streaming monthly charts for the month of December. It also became his first single to receive a platinum certification from the Korea Music Content Association (KMCA) after achieving sales of 2.5 million digital copies.
In television, he is currently a series regular in tvN variety programs, New Journey to the West and Kang's Kitchen. In addition, he appeared as a judge in a variety show called Sing Again, which has recently gained popularity.
Early life edit
Song Min-ho was born on March 30, 1993, in Yongin, Gyeonggi Province. He has a sister named Song Dan-ah, who is one year younger than him and was previously a member of the defunct girl group "New F.O." Mino also has a cousin named Song Gun-hee, better known by the stage name "#Gun", a rapper who was under Starship Entertainment. Mino graduated from Hanlim Multi Art School in 2011.
2007–2012: Career beginnings and BoM edit
In the early years of his musical career, Mino was an active participant of the Korean underground rap scene, performing under the name Mino or Hugeboy Mino. Among others who would later become well-known, Mino often performed with underground rappers-turned-idols, namely Block B's Zico and P.O, and Phantom's Hanhae. He auditioned and trained under Stardom Entertainment for several years before attaining a position in the line-up for the boy band, Block B alongside trainees Zico, U-Kwon, B-Bomb and Jaehyo. However, due to not being of legal age at the time, his father consulted with the company on his behalf in terms of business regarding the contract and ultimately was unable to reach an agreement. In result, Mino left to pursue his career elsewhere.
Starting from scratch, Mino joined and trained under Y2Y Contents Company for nearly two years before making his debut on July 27, 2011, as a rapper under the stage name "Tagoon" in the ballad boy band BoM. While promoting with the group, despite writing five songs among their releases, the executive of the company did not register nor credit Mino's contributions for copyright and instead forged another person's name to receive royalties. Mino reported that he made as little as ₩10 won ($0.09) during his time at the company. BoM disbanded within two years of their debut in March 2013.
2013–2014: Debut with Winner and rising popularity edit
In 2013, YG Entertainment reached out to Mino upon discovering a video of him covering Big Bang's La La La in his March 2012 appearance on Channel A cable drama The Strongest K-POP Survival. After a successful audition, Mino was accepted by the agency and joined as a trainee. That same year, he appeared on Mnet survival program WIN: Who Is Next as a contestant under "Team A". Initially, he was appointed as the leader by Yang Hyun-suk during the first episode of the show, however, due to an injury part-way, he was replaced as leader by Kang Seung-yoon. Seeing the synergy and improvement in performance, Yang Hyun-suk made the change permanent in benefit of the team. On October 25, during the finale episode of the survival program, Team A was announced as the winners of the show. Team A was set to debut under the name, Winner.
Winner officially made their debut on August 17, 2014, with the studio album, 2014 S/S and the double A-side singles, "Empty" and "Color Ring". The ten-track album also featured Mino's first solo release titled, "I'm Him", which peaked at number 15 on the Gaon Digital Chart. Upon their debut, the quintet shot to instantaneous success with "Empty" topping all South Korean charts including Gaon, earning them the title "Monster Rookies". Their unprecedented success earned them multiple awards that year including Top 10 Artist (Bonsang) at the Melon Music Awards and "Most Popular Korean Group" at the Tudou Young Choice Awards. The group also went on to becoming the fastest act to win on a televised music show, within four days through Mnet's M Countdown.
In October 2014, Mino was featured in labelmate senior Epik High's lead single "Born Hater" from their studio album Shoebox, alongside Beenzino, Verbal Jint, and labelmates iKon's B.I and Bobby. The single peaked at number 3 on the Gaon Digital Chart, selling almost 1.5 million digital copies. The song was later performed for the first time at the 2014 Mnet Asian Music Awards. That same day, he also had a collaborative stage with South Korean singer, IU, performing her single "Friday". In December 2014, Mino co-hosted the 2014 SBS Gayo Daejeon alongside South Korean actress, Song Ji-hyo and singers 2PM's Nichkhun, CNBLUE's Yonghwa, Infinite's L and B1A4's Baro.
2015–2017: Show Me the Money and mainstream success edit
In April 2015, Mino appeared in the Mnet rap survival program Show Me the Money 4 as a member of "Team Zipal" competing under Zico and Paloalto. He finished the show as the series runner-up behind rapper Basick. Through the program, Mino released numerous singles including Fear, Turtle Ship, Moneyflow, and Okey Dokey. Namely, the single "Fear", featuring labelmate senior Big Bang's Taeyang, went on to becoming one of the best-selling singles of the year, as well as the best-selling single ever in any Show Me the Money series. "Fear" went on to earning Mino the Discovery of the Year (Hip Hop) award at the Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards, and a nomination for the Hot Trend Award at the MelOn Music Awards.
In September 2016, Mino and labelmate Bobby of iKon was formed as the project sub-unit, MOBB. Together, they released a four-track single album titled The Mobb, with the double A-side singles, "Full House" and "Hit Me" on September 9. The Hip-hop duo's success earned them the Best Hip-Hop/Rap Artist at the Seoul Music Awards. Ahead of their release, Mino also released the digital single, "Body" on September 8. "Body" peaked at number 13 on the Gaon Digital Chart and number 4 on the Billboard World Digital Songs Chart.
Through the MBC variety program, Infinite Challenge, Mino was cast for the show's "Hip hop & History Special" alongside Zico, Bewhy, Dok2, Gaeko and DinDin. He partnered with the comedian Haha to create a single that fused hip hop with the history of South Korea. Ultimately, that collaboration led to the single "Shoot" (쏘아), which peaked at number 3 on the Gaon Digital chart.
Outside of music, in January 2017, Mino joined the cast of tvN variety program, New Journey to the West alongside Kyuhyun of Super Junior from season 2.5 onward. His appearance on the show marked his first-ever fixed regular appearance on a television series since his debut. Mino went on to obtaining the infamous names Song Mojiri and Song Garak. On December 5, 2017, Mino appeared on tvN cooking variety program, Kang's Kitchen, a spin-off variety show of New Journey to the West, as a cast member.
2018–present: Solo debut and critical acclaim edit
Through the release of the second studio album from his group, Winner, titled Everyday on April 4, 2018, he released the solo B-side single, "Turn Off the Light" (손만 잡고 자자), which peaked at number 74 on the Gaon Digital Chart.
On July 20, Mino featured and co-wrote on labelmate senior Big Bang Seungri's sub-title track "Where R U From" from his studio album The Great Seungri. The single went on to peaking at number 84 on the Gaon Digital Chart. Mino also made an appearance in the music video, which was later released on July 27, as well as on Seungri's live performance on MBC's Show! Music Core and SBS' Inkigayo on July 21 and 22 respectively.
Mino made his official solo debut on November 26, 2018, with his first studio album XX, and the lead single "Fiancé" (아낙네). He described the song as a fusion of trot and hip hop that samples the Korean trot song "소양강 처녀" ("Soyanggang Maiden") from 1969. Fiancé went on to top numerous charts, including the Gaon Monthly Digital Chart for the month of December. The song also garnered Mino several awards on music programs for the number one hit. His single also earned him the Best Hip-Hop Award at the Golden Disc Awards and multiple nominations including Song of the Year (November) at the Gaon Chart Music Awards. He began promotions through his first music show appearance on MBC's Show! Music Core on December 1 and later achieved his first solo win on a music show through Mnet's M Countdown on December 6.
On October 30, 2020, Mino released his second self-produced solo album Take, with the lead single "Run Away" which peaked at number 55 on the Gaon Digital Chart. This album includes the first track called “Love and a Boy” which Mino wrote, composed, and arranged entirely by himself.
On July 16, 2021, AOMG producer Gray posted a video on Instagram of himself and Mino with "#smtm10 #producer" officially announcing that the duo would serve as judges and producers for the tenth season of the popular hip-hop survival show, Show Me the Money. In six years, Mino went from contestant on the fourth season to producer in the tenth season. Gray and Mino's team was named "Team Graynoma" and included contestants Be'O, Mudd the Student, Anandelight, Geegooin, and Unofficialboyy. Several Team Graynoma songs went on to dominate the South Korean music charts including the team's song Breathe (쉬어) (ft. Mino); Be'O's Limousine (리무진) (ft. Mino); and Mudd The Student's Dissonance (불협화음) (ft. AKMU).
On October 7, 2021, it was announced that Mino will be holding his first ever solo concert, entitled "Maniac" on November 19. The event will be held simultaneously in-person at Seoul's Olympic Hall and online as part of 'YG Palm Stage 2021'. During Mino's solo concert, he shared the stage with Bobby from Ikon and Winner bandmate, Kang Seungyoon. Those in attendance at the concert included Mino's Winner bandmates Jinwoo and Seunghoon, Twice's Jeongyeon, YG labelmates from Treasure and IKon, and Blackpink's Jennie.
After the concert, Mino announced that he would be releasing his third studio album To Infinity and its lead single "Tang!" on December 7, 2021. To Infinity topped the iTunes Album charts in 14 countries on the day of its release. Artists featured on the album include ILLBOI, Gaeko, Bobby, sogumm, and sunwoojunga.
On July 21, 2022, it was announced that Mino would be attending the 'Start Art Fair Seoul 2022' held at The Seoul Lightium, Seongdong-gu, Seoul from September 1–6.
Music and style edit
Initially discovering hip hop through 50 Cent, Mino's love for the genre grew after expanding into the South Korean hip hop scenes through artists including Dynamic Duo, The Movement and Drunken Tiger. In result, his entire discography is predominantly hip hop. Mino has also cited American rapper Kendrick Lamar as a musical role model towards his career. For rap, he fancied the husky and rough voices of rappers such as Dirty South, Young Jeezy and Ja Rule which was embodied in his earlier work. Mino recalled how he used to shout on purpose to lose his voice for a husky musical tone. Citing his appearance on the fourth installment of Show Me the Money as a career turning point, from then on he changed his rap tone to something more natural and comfortable.
Other ventures edit
Arts and photography edit
Mino launched an exhibition in early October 2018 called "Burning Planet" in collaboration with Gentle Monster. Hypebeast praised the exhibition's symbolism, and noted the way it portrayed a "burnout" culture where societies literally work themselves to death. Notably, celebrities such as actor Lee Dong-hwi, Block B's P.O, Li Yi Feng and many others visited the exhibition. The exhibition was held for a month.
In November 2018, Mino was featured along with other professional photographers for “O! Leica, Spirit of the Times” exhibition that was held in S-Factory in Seoul, Korea from November 30 to December 9. Mino continued to expand further into the fashion industry as he teamed up with Vogue Korea for the "I AM REAL MINO" spread in the December 2018 issue as guest editor. Along with the spread, a fashion film for the track "Rocket" of his album XX is to be released.
In December 2019, Mino made his official debut as a painter at SEEA 2019 exhibition (Special Exhibition for Emerging Artists 2019). The exhibition held at the Seongnam Arts Center's 808 Gallery from December 17 to 25. He submitted three paintings to the fine art show.
In October 2020, Mino's acrylic paintings will be displayed in Saatchi Gallery as part of the Korean Eye 2020: Creativity and Daydream exhibit in the STARTnet art fair from October 21 to 25. He is the first Korean singer to have his work displayed in this famous contemporary art gallery.
From December 16, 2022, to February 5, 2023, Mino held his first solo exhibition titled "Thanking You" in StART Art Korea's new Sungdong-gu gallery space  which was successfully completed with an encore extension as more than 30,000 visitors visited the exhibit from December 22, 2022, to January 23, 2023.
Fashion and endorsements edit
Mino alongside Block B's Zico were selected as the models for South Korean mobile game Penta Storm: The Strike Of Kings, owned by the largest South Korean gaming company Netmarble on March 15, 2017. An official from the company mentioned they believed the two fit the games image perfectly as both are influential in the target audience they aim for as well as the two being close friends in reality, further elaborating they wish for users to enjoy with friends anytime and anywhere. Lotte Chilsung, the largest beverage manufacturers in South Korea launched new products dubbed the "Let's Be" Coffee in February 2019. Mino alongside Block B's P.O were chosen as advertising models for the products. A representative from the company revealed their "Fresh and Youthful" image was one of the many key reasons they were chosen. In August 2020, the German personal care brand, Nivea, collaborated with Mino on limited release lip balms, named Red, Blue, and Navy, which included Mino's artwork on the packaging. In November 2021, Mino was selected as the model for the premium vegan brand, d'Alba, and appeared in numerous print and TV ads for the brand. Other brands that have recently collaborated with Mino, and include his artwork, include Scotch whiskey brand Glenfiddich, Italian suit brand Kitson, Danish brand Bang & Olufsen, and camping brand Helinox.
In September 2017, Mino, along with bandmate Lee Seung-hoon, was chosen as influencers most suited to being ambassadors of luxury brand Burberry appointed by previous creative officer Christopher Bailey as they exhibited a "Viktor Horsting & Rolf Snoeren-like approach to haute couture" and named as winning front row looks. The duo got early access to the Spring 2018 collection two days after they landed at Heathrow Airport.
In October 2018, Mino collaborated with brand Gentle Monster in creating the Burning Planet exclusive package that included specialized Peek-a-Boo glasses Burning Planet edition. The package was only available to friends of Mino, and were seen worn by label mates Lisa of Blackpink and Donghyuk of iKon, Kwon twins of YG Hitech dance team, South Korean rapper and producer Code Kunst, and many others.
On June 20, 2019, Mino made his global runway debut and became the first Korean artist to walk down the runway of Louis Vuitton's Spring 2020 menswear show held in Paris, France, during Paris Fashion Week. He was personally invited to participate by Virgil Abloh, the artistic director of Louis Vuitton's menswear collection.
In February 2021, Mino was named as an ambassador for Songzio and became its first-ever ambassador since its creation in 1993. Following the announcement, sales increased by 40% in compared to the previous year for the month of March. Mino increased attention on the brand alongside the awareness of Songzio among the younger generation with their collaboration 'Black Sunflower, Edition 93'.
In September 2018, it was reported that Mino donated his entire modelling fee for his appearance in the Balenciaga X Dazed collaboration to the United Nations' World Food Programme, a humanitarian organization that aims for a world without hunger.
Following the cancellation of contemporary casual clothing brand PLAC's 'by YOU' collection showcase event in collaboration with himself and bandmate Seungyoon due to safety issues in relations to the recent coronavirus pandemic, the funds they raised towards the showcase were used to donate 10,000 masks for low-income children.
Business Ventures edit
In April 2020, Mino opened his own cafe, Osechill, which is currently located in Seongdong-gu. In September 2022, Mino launched his own brand, Sensorama, which has ring and necklace with diffuser as one of the products.
Personal life edit
Military service edit
Mino enlisted in the mandatory military service as a social worker on March 24, 2023. He suffered from poor health in the past, such as a herniated disc in his neck. Depending on the screening of the Military Manpower Administration, he has been classified as a subject excluded from basic military training.
|2022||Seoul Vibe||서울대작전||Galchi||Netflix Film|||
Television series edit
|2012||The Strongest K-Pop Survival||K-팝 최강 서바이벌||Park Ki-bum|||
Television shows edit
|2013||Win: Who is Next||윈:후 이즈 넥스트||Contestant||Team A|||
|2015||Show Me the Money 4||쇼미더머니 4||Runner-up|||
|2016||Tribe of Hip Hop||힙합의 민족||Producer||Hidden card|
|The Collaboration||더 콜라보레이션||Contestant|
|2017–present||New Journey to the West||신서유기||Cast Member||Season 2.5 onward|||
|2017–2019||Kang's Kitchen||신서유기 외전 강식당||Spin-off; season 1–3|||
|2018||It's Dangerous Beyond the Blankets||이불 밖은 위험해||Episode 6 & 7|||
|2020||My Major Is Hip Hop||내 전공은 힙합||with Zion.T|||
|Friday Joy Package||금요일 금요일 밤에||with Ji-won and Do-yeon|||
|Mapo Hipster||마포 멋쟁이||with P.O|||
|Stay At Home Chorus||방콕떼창단||Chuseok holiday special|||
|2020–2022||Sing Again||싱어게인||Judge||Season 1 and 2|||
|2021||Spring Camp||스프링 캠프||Cast member||Spin-off|||
|Song Min-ho's Pilot||송민호의 파일럿||Main|||
|Show Me the Money 10||쇼미더머니 10||Producer||with Gray|||
|2022||Things that Make Me Groove S2||내 어깨를 봐 탈골됐잖아||Host||with Eun Ji-won and Kyuhyun|||
|Around the World at Birth||태어난 김에 세계일주||Panelist / Host||with Simon Dominic and Jang Do-yeon|||
|2023||Peak Time||피크타임||Judge||Episode 1–4|||
Web show edit
|2022||Saturday Night Live Korea||SNL 코리아2||Host||Season 2 – Episode 12|||
|[MINO Line] MINO’s SEOUL TRIP||N/A||Episode 1–3|||
|2014||SBS Gayo Daejeon||SBS 가요대전||with Nichkhun, Jung Yong-hwa, L, Baro & Song Ji-hyo|||
|2020–2021||Naver Now||Brrrr Friends||Radio DJ||with P.O|||
Concerts and tours edit
|November 19, 2021||YG Palm Stage — 2021 Mino: Maniac||Seoul||South Korea||Olympic Hall|||
Awards and nominations edit
|Asian Pop Music Awards[a]||2020||Best Male Singer (Overseas)||"Take"||Nominated|||
|Outstanding Artist of the Year||Mino||Won|
|2022||Best Male Artist (Overseas)||To Infinity.||Won|||
|Top 20 Albums of the Year||Won|
|Beat Producer (Overseas)||Mino||Nominated|
|Best Composer (Overseas)||"Losing U"||Nominated|
|Best Lyricist (Overseas)||Nominated|
|Record of the Year (Overseas)||"Tang!♡"||Nominated|
|APAN Music Awards||2020||Best Solo for Man (Global)||Mino||Nominated|||
|Brand Customer Loyalty Awards||2021||Best Male Variety Idol||Nominated|||
|Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards||2016||Discovery of the Year (Hip Hop)||Won|||
|2019||Song of the Year (November)||"Fiancé"||Nominated|||
|Genie Music Awards||The Male Solo||Mino||Nominated|||
|Global Eye Awards||2021||Visual Culture Global Eye Award||Ohnim||Won|||
|Golden Disc Awards||2019||Best Hip-Hop Award||Mino||Won|||
|Korea Fashion Awards||2020||Issue Trend Award||Won|||
|Korea Youth Hope Award||2022||Most Influential Young Korean - Culture Category||Won|||
|MelOn Music Awards||2015||Hot Trend Award||"Fear" (겁)||Nominated|||
|Mnet Asian Music Awards||2019||Best Male Artist||Mino||Nominated|||
|Best Hiphop and Urban Music||"Fiancé"||Nominated|
|Song of the Year||Nominated|
|Artist of the Year||Mino||Nominated|
|Soribada Best K-Music Awards||2018||New Hallyu Hip Hop Artist||Won|||
Other accolades edit
|Elle Japan||2021||81 Key Person - To Lead the New Era||Placed|||
|GQ Korea||2019||Men of the Year||Placed|||
|Lyst X Highsnobiety||2020||The Next 20 Cultural Pioneers||Placed|||
- Hosted by the Hong Kong Asia Pacific International Group and Sunway Records, the Asian Pop Music Awards bases its winners on the "Asian Pop Music Chart" which opened on September 2019.
- "winner송민호 :: 네이버 인물검색". people.search.naver.com. Retrieved 2018-12-25.
- "Gaon Digital Chart - December 2018". Gaon Music Chart. Retrieved 2019-09-01.
- "'싱어게인' 전인권-위너 송민호, 심사위원으로 출연 확정". www.chosun.com (in Korean). 18 August 2020. Retrieved 2021-04-26.
- Kim, Min-ji (February 7, 2014). '위너TV' 송민호, 미모 여동생 공개 '우월남매'. Newsen (in Korean). Retrieved December 28, 2018.
- "'쇼미더머니5' 송민호 사촌동생 샵건 출연..."쫄지말라고 조언"". Herald Economy (in Korean). 2016-02-22. Retrieved 2020-08-16.
- WIN 송민호 여동생, 알고보니 미모의 아이돌 출신. Herald Economy (in Korean). Herald Corporation. October 26, 2013. Retrieved December 28, 2018.
- "한림연예예술고등학교, 위너 송민호·달샤벳 수빈 졸업… 합격자 명단 '확인'". Kyeongin (in Korean). November 28, 2018. Retrieved December 10, 2018.
- [포인트1분]'가로채널' 송민호, 블락비 아닌 BOM으로 데뷔…'눈길'. HeraldPop (in Korean). January 31, 2019. Retrieved December 28, 2018.
- Lau, Jack (May 25, 2020). "Mino from Winner: the lead rapper, artist and fashion lover who wants to get away from his hip hop image". South China Morning Post. Retrieved August 30, 2021.
- "BoM Revealed to Have Disbanded in March". Mwave. March 14, 2013. Archived from the original on June 6, 2016. Retrieved August 19, 2014.
- "Channel A Kpop Survival". Archived from the original on 2016-12-29. Retrieved 2018-12-10.
- "And the winning team is ... Winner". Korea JoongAng Daily. October 28, 2013.
- "Winner's debut album sweeps music charts". The Korea Herald. August 12, 2014. Retrieved August 1, 2019.
- "Who are 2014's top 10 musicians in Korea?". Kpop Herald (in Korean). October 31, 2014. Retrieved October 21, 2020.
- "위너 '데뷔 5일만에 1위 달성 기염'[포토]". xsportsnews. August 21, 2014.
- "Epik High Unveils Verbal Jint, Beenzino, Winner's Mino, iKON's B.I and Bobby as Featured Artists for 'Born Hater' MV". Mwave. October 15, 2014.
- "에픽하이-유인나-바비-송민호-비아이, '2014 MAMA' 합동 무대 선사 'YG 파티'". Topstar News. 3 December 2014. Retrieved 25 May 2019.
- "5 hot idols to join up in new group". Kpop Herald. December 15, 2014.
- "Winner′s Song Min Ho to Participate in ′Show Me the Money 4′". Mwave. April 29, 2015.
- "Basick crowned on 'Money 4'". Korea JoongAng Daily. August 31, 2015.
- "음원 차트 전세냈어요?…美친 롱런 베스트5". Osen. January 26, 2016.
- Seon, Mi-kyeong (September 6, 2016). "송민호X바비 MOBB, 유닛곡은 '빨리 전화해'..더블 타이틀 활동". Osen (in Korean). Retrieved 2016-09-08.
- "[Video] WINNER′s Song Min Ho and iKON′s Bobby Drop MOBB′s Double Digital Singles". Mwave. September 9, 2016.
- "[제26회 서울가요대상] '힙합상' MOBB "더 좋은 음악 들려드리겠다"". Naver. Retrieved 2020-10-23.
- "Mino unveils 'BODY' music video". Kpop Herald. September 8, 2016.
- "무한도전 유재석 송민호 옆에 있는 하하에 "오징어네"". Tenasia (in Korean). November 12, 2016. Retrieved October 30, 2020.
- "Kyuhyun, Song Min-ho join 'Journey' cast". Korea JoongAng Daily. October 20, 2016.
- "제2의 송가락급 사태"..'신서유기6' 나영석PD 또 무릎 꿇나[Oh!쎈 레터]". Osen. November 8, 2018.
- Jang, Eun-song (June 14, 2019). "'강식당2' 송민호, 팥빙수 자신감 "잔 빼고 다 만든것"[별별TV]". StarNews (in Korean). Retrieved October 30, 2020.
- "[OFFICIAL] Tracklist For SEUNGRI's First Solo Album Revealed (ft. MINO→B.I)".
- Park, Boram (2018-11-26). "WINNER's Mino employs retro beats to enliven his hip-hop solo album". Yonhap News Agency. Retrieved 2018-12-06.
- "송민호 베스트힙합상 수상, 위너 콘서트로 불참[골든디스크]". Newsen (in Korean). January 5, 2019. Retrieved August 5, 2019.
- "'엠카운트다운' 송민호, '아낙네'로 12월 첫째 주 1위(종합)". Herald Corp (in Korean). December 6, 2018. Retrieved December 6, 2018.
- "위너 강승윤-송민호, 데뷔 첫 솔로 콘서트 깜짝 스포일러…"완전히 새로운 무대 보여드릴 것"". 한국경제TV (in Korean). October 7, 2021. Retrieved October 17, 2021.
- "위너 송민호, 다음달 7일 솔로 컴백 확정". SBS (in Korean). November 23, 2021. Retrieved November 23, 2021.
- Hwang Hye-jin (July 21, 2022). "송화백 컴백…위너 송민호, 9월 아트페어 전시회 참여" [Song Hwa-baek's comeback... WINNER's Minho Song participates in the art fair exhibition in September] (in Korean). Newsen. Retrieved July 21, 2022 – via Naver.
- Jung Yu-jin (August 16, 2022). "서울대작전' 연기 첫 도전 송민호부터 티키타카 오정세까지…명품 라인업" [From Minho Song, the first acting challenge in 'Operation Seoul, to Jungse Oh, Tiki Taka... luxury lineup] (in Korean). News1. Retrieved August 16, 2022 – via Naver.
- 원더월 Wonderwall (September 30, 2021). "음악과 그림, 송민호의 Next Level; 송민호 인터뷰" [Music and Art: Song Min-ho’s Next Level; Song Min-ho's Interview]. Naver blog (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved October 11, 2021.
- Park Yong-wook (August 22, 2014). "[인터뷰] 위너 "음악으로 힘 되고파…약국 같은 팀 됐으면"" [[Interview] Winner: "We Want to be Empowered by Music ... Wish We Can Become a Team Like Medicine."]. Sports Dongha (in Korean). Retrieved October 11, 2021.
- "송민호 x 젠틀몬스터 '버닝 플래닛' 전시 - MINO의 우주". Hypebeast. October 12, 2018.
- "젠틀몬스터, 송민호와 아트 콜라보레이션 '버닝플래닛' 오픈". MBN. October 4, 2018.
- "라이카 카메라, 디지털과 아날로그 20년 사진전 진행". www.biztribune.co.kr (in Korean). Retrieved 2018-12-27.
- "I AM REAL MINO". Vogue Korea. 2018-11-23. Retrieved 23 December 2018.
- "Boy band WINNER's Mino becomes latest entertainer to debut as painter". The Korea Herald. December 20, 2019. Retrieved December 30, 2019.
- Hwang, Hye-jin (December 16, 2019). "MINO to make his official debut as a visual artist in exhibition". SBS PopAsia. Newsen. Retrieved December 30, 2019.
- "Boy band WINNER's Mino becomes latest entertainer to debut as painter". The Korea Times. Yonhap. December 20, 2019. Retrieved December 30, 2019.
- Lee, Se-hyun (19 October 2020). "송민호, 영국 '사치 갤러리'에 그림 전시". Sports Khan (in Korean). Retrieved 21 October 2020.
- "StART+ Seoul - Ohnim Solo Exhibition". startartfair.com. Retrieved 2023-02-27.
- "우리넷, 자회사 제이스테어 갤러리 기획전 흥행 돌풍 이어간다". 뉴스핌 (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-02-27.
- "위너 송민호, 지코와 함께 모바일 게임 광고모델 발탁". Sedaily. March 31, 2017.
- "롯데칠성음료, '레쓰비 연유커피∙솔트커피' 출시". CNews. March 16, 2019.
- OKWODU, JANELLE (16 September 2017). "How Mino and Hoony of K-Pop Band Winner Won Burberry's Front Row". Vogue. Retrieved September 16, 2017.
- "GENTLE MONSTER x MINO BURNING PLANET". GENTLE MONSTER. Retrieved 11 December 2018.
- "Winner's Mino Just Walked the Louis Vuitton Runway—and Stole the Show". Vogue. 20 June 2019. Retrieved 21 June 2019.
- Song Chang-hong (April 22, 2021). "남성 컨템포러리, '올해 주도권 잡는다'" [Men's Contemporary, 'Taking the Lead This Year']. ApparelNews (in Korean). Retrieved May 30, 2021.
- "송민호 "나의 진심이 좋은 영향 끼친다면 반갑고 감사" [화보]". Chosun. September 20, 2018.
- "플랙 측 "송민호X강승윤 컬렉션 출시, 쇼케이스 취소→마스크 1만장 기부"". Newsen (in Korean). February 28, 2020.
- 기자, 우다빈. "카페 사장님 된 스타들…손수 서빙부터 커핑까지". n.news.naver.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-02-27.
- 스타뉴스 (2022-10-01). ""응원해♥" 박주현, '절친' 송민호 브랜드 론칭 축하 [스타IN★]". 스타뉴스 (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-02-27.
- Kim, Do-gon (March 2, 2023). "송민호, 3월 24일 사회복무요원 대체 복무 시작[공식]" [Song Min-ho, March 24 starts alternative service as social worker [Official]] (in Korean). Sports Kyunghyang. Retrieved March 2, 2023 – via Naver.
- Lee, Jae-hoon (March 2, 2023). "송민호, 24일 軍 대체복무 시작…위너 세 번째" [Song Mino begins alternative military service on the 24th... winner third] (in Korean). Newsis. Retrieved March 2, 2023 – via Naver.
- Hwang, Hye-jin (May 30, 2023). "송민호, 왜 훈련소 안 갔나…YG 측 "병무청 기초군사교육 제외 대상자"[종합]" [Song Mino, why didn't you go to the training center... YG side “Those who are excluded from basic military training by the Military Manpower Administration” [Comprehensive]] (in Korean). Newsen. Retrieved May 30, 2023 – via Naver.
- Kim Na-ra (November 10, 2021). "위너 송민호 '배우 데뷔', '서울대작전'서 유아인 만난다…넷플릭스 측 "출연 확정 맞다" [공식]" [WINNER's Song Min-ho meets Yoo Ah-in in 'Actor Debut' and 'Operation Seoul National University'... Netflix side "Appearance confirmed right" [Official]] (in Korean). My Daily. Retrieved November 15, 2021 – via Naver.
- Kim, Na-yeon (July 20, 2022). "유아인X고경표→옹성우 '서울대작전', 8월 26일 넷플릭스 공개 확정" [Yoo Ah-in X Go Kyung-pyo → Ong Seong-wu's 'Operation Seoul National University' confirmed to be released on Netflix on August 26th] (in Korean). MT Star News. Retrieved July 20, 2022 – via Naver.
- Ahn, Ha-na (May 24, 2018). "'이불 밖은 위험해' 송민호, 남해에서 '송티스트' 등극?". Sports Khan (in Korean). Retrieved October 30, 2020.
- Jang, Min-su (January 15, 2020). "V오리지널 새해 라인업 공개...참신+트렌디 예능·드라마 기대 UP - 싱글리스트". SINGLE LIST (in Korean). Retrieved February 26, 2020.
- "'금요일 금요일 밤에' 양정무X김상욱 교수, 솔직 수업후기 공개". Sports Khan (in Korean). February 6, 2020. Retrieved October 30, 2020.
- Jo, Ji-yong (February 22, 2020). "'마포 멋쟁이' 마포 사는 송민호 VS 마포 토박이 피오". Hankyung (in Korean). Retrieved April 3, 2020.
- Jang, Min-su (September 14, 2020). "[공식] 전현무→김희철, 韓최초 비대면 음악 추리 예능 '방콕떼창단' 합류..추석 방송". Sports Chosun (in Korean). Retrieved October 18, 2020.
- Lee, Seung-gil (August 13, 2020). "[공식] '싱어게인' 측 "전인권·위너 송민호, 심사위원 합류"…유희열·이선희·규현과 호흡". My Daily (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved August 13, 2020.
- Kang Hyo-jin (October 21, 2021). "'싱어게인2' 윤도현 합류, 이선희→송민호 심사위원 라인업 확정[공식]" ['Singer Gain 2' Yoon Do-hyun joins, Lee Seon-hee → Song Min-ho Jury lineup confirmed] (in Korean). SPOTV news. Retrieved October 21, 2021 – via Naver.
- Kim, Kyung-hee (April 19, 2021). "'스프링 캠프' 신서유기 스페셜 공식 포스터 공개". iMBC (in Korean). Retrieved August 13, 2020.
- Park Eun-hae (June 25, 2021). "파일럿' 나PD "송민호, 불면증 너무 심각한 단계..수면장애 고쳐줄 것" ['Pilot' Na PD "Song Min-ho, insomnia too serious.. I will fix my sleep disorder"]. Newsen (in Korean). V.Daum. Retrieved June 26, 2021.
- Kim Myung-mi (July 16, 2021). "'쇼미더머니10' 그레이-송민호, 첫 프로듀서 라인업 공개 (공식입장)" ['Show Me the Money 10' Gray & Song Minho, First Producer Line-up Revealed (official)]. Newsen (in Korean). Retrieved July 16, 2021.
- Hong, Se-young (September 16, 2022). "은지원·규현·송민호, 더 보이즈 주연 마음에 들었나 (내어탈)" [Eun Ji-won, Kyu-hyun, and Song Min-ho, did you like the main characters of The Boyz (Nae Mask)?] (in Korean). Sports Donga. Retrieved September 17, 2022 – via Naver.
- Park Ro-sa (December 8, 2022). "사이먼 도미닉·송민호·장도연 '태계일주' MC 합류" [Simon Dominic, Song Min-ho, and Jang Do-yeon joined the MCs of 'Circle Taegye] (in Korean). Ilgan Sports. Retrieved December 8, 2022 – via Naver.
- Jeong Bit (December 20, 2022). "[공식] 규현·티파니·박재범·송민호, '피크타임' 심사위원 출격…MC 이승기와 호흡" [[Official] Kyuhyun, Tiffany, Jay Park, and Minho Song appear as judges for 'Peak Time'... Breathing with MC Lee Seung-gi] (in Korean). Sports Chosun. Retrieved December 20, 2022 – via Naver.
- Hwang Ji-hyang (March 23, 2022). "위너' 완전체, 'SNL 코리아2' 호스트…4월2일 공개" [WINNER' as a whole, 'SNL Korea 2' host... Released on April 2nd] (in Korean). NEWSIS. Retrieved March 23, 2022 – via Naver.
- [MINO Line] MINO's SEOUL TRIP by Subway: Episode 1, retrieved 2023-02-27
- "송민호·피오, 'Brrrr Friends' 첫 방송…12년 절친의 찐케미" (in Korean). My Daily. March 12, 2020. Retrieved December 2, 2020.
- Yang, Haley (November 16, 2021). "Winner's Mino to perform new track during upcoming solo concert". Korea JoongAng Daily. Retrieved December 6, 2021.
- "2020亚洲流行音乐大奖结果出炉 林俊杰获5奖成最大赢家". VCT News (in Chinese). December 28, 2020. Retrieved January 7, 2021.
- "亞洲流行音樂大獎2020入圍揭曉 林俊傑入圍7項BLACKPINK入圍6項". Hong Kong Commercial Daily (in Chinese). December 8, 2020. Archived from the original on January 6, 2021. Retrieved January 1, 2021.
- "亚洲流行音乐大奖 林俊杰大赢家夺五奖" [JJ Lin wins five awards at Asian Pop Music Awards]. Lianhe Zaobao (in Chinese). December 28, 2020. Archived from the original on January 6, 2021. Retrieved January 6, 2021.
- Adhya, Arpita (2022-12-28). "Asian Pop Music Awards 2022 winners list include Seventeen, IVE and BTS". HITC. Retrieved 2023-02-27.
- "'2020 에이판 어워즈', 음악 시상식 신설…11월28일 개최". News1 (in Korean). 30 October 2020. Retrieved 17 November 2020.
- "2021 Brand Customer Loyalty Awards Voting". bcli.kcforum.co.kr. Retrieved April 27, 2021.
- "어차피 수상은 송민호, 올해의 발견상 힙합부문 주인공(가온차트어워드)". Newsen. Retrieved 2020-04-16.
- "2019 가온차트, 올해의 가수는 누구? 오로지 차트 데이터로만 선정". vop. Retrieved 2019-01-23.
- Roh, Jung-Myung (June 20, 2019). "2019 MGMA 방탄소년단vs엑소 실시간 순위 결과는? 지니뮤직어워드 티켓 예매". Gyotongn (in Korean). Retrieved June 25, 2019.
- StART+ (October 25, 2021). "StART+ Press Release October 2021" (PDF). umbraco. p. 4. Retrieved October 25, 2021.
- "'제33회 골든디스크' 음원부문 대상, '사랑을했다' 아이콘". Newsis. Retrieved 2019-01-05.
- "송민호, '제13회 코리아패션대상' 이슈트렌드상 수상..글로벌 패션 아이콘 인정". Herald Pop. December 2020. Retrieved 2020-12-02.
- 쿠키뉴스 (2022-12-30). "'2022 한국청년희망대상' 시상…"다양한 사람 도와 뿌듯"". 쿠키뉴스 (in Korean). Retrieved 2023-02-27.
- "'2015 MMA' 키워드3, YG파티·불참행렬·기이한 투표결과". Xportsnews. 8 November 2015. Retrieved 2019-01-05.
- Gaea Katreena Cabico (October 25, 2019). "LIST: Official nominees for 2019 MAMA". The Philippine Star. Retrieved November 24, 2019.
- "'2018 소리바다 어워즈' 송민호, '신한류 힙합아티스트상' 수상". Star Daily News. 30 August 2018. Retrieved 2020-04-16.
- "Elle Japan February 2021 Issue" (in Japanese). Elle Japan. January 7, 2021. Retrieved January 8, 2021.
- ""뚜렷한 존재감" 이동욱·송민호·오혁·황민현, '올해의 남자들' 선정 [화보]". Sports Chosun. 18 November 2019. Retrieved 2019-11-18.
- "Introducing The Next 20". Lyst. July 15, 2020. Retrieved December 2, 2020.
- "The NEXT 20: The brands and cultural pioneers shaping youth culture". Highsnobiety. July 15, 2020. Retrieved December 2, 2020.
Media related to Mino (rapper) at Wikimedia Commons