Meghna Kothari is an Indian actress. She has acted in Bollywood movies and in Gurinder Chadha's film Bride and Prejudice where she played the role of Maya Bakshi based on the character Mary Bennett and is known for the famous cobra dance       choreographed by Saroj Khan. She learned Kathak dance under the tutelage of Reba Vidyarthi and the peerless Birju Maharaj at the National Institute of Kathak Dance.
She is the daughter of Rita Ganguly   and Keshav Kothari, who was the secretary of Sangeet Natak Akademi. Her brother is poet Arijeet.  Actress Gita Ghatak is her maternal aunt and renowned folklorist Komal Kothari is her paternal uncle. She is married to Sandeep Chattopadhyay (Chatterjee)a director, who received the National Film Award for Best Short Fiction Film at the 50th National Film Awards for the film Sunder Jibon and the lead actor in the film Chitrasutram directed by Vipin Vijay.
She returned to limelight after comedians Biswa Kalyan Rath and Kanan Gill made a sketch (Pretentious Movie Reviews) about the film Prem Aggan. She, along with Hansal Mehta, featured in the music video of the song 'Likh Ke Mehndi Se Sajna Ka Naam' sung by Anuradha Paudwal. She keeps herself busy organizing short filmmaking workshops via the collective 'Ctrl Alt Cinema'.
|2004||Bride and Prejudice|
|2004||Sau Jhooth Ek Sach|
- Pierson, C. Allyn Pierson in C. Allyn (30 May 2016). "Movies in May: Bollywood Meets Hollywood in "Bride and Prejudice"". Jane Austen Variations. Retrieved 8 March 2021.
- "Bride and Prejudice (2004) – No Life, Without Wife!". The Silver Petticoat Review. 3 October 2017. Retrieved 8 March 2021.
- "Bride & Prejudice". Contactmusic.com. 1 November 2005. Retrieved 8 March 2021.
- Dunce, Musical (23 September 2011). "Musical Dunce: Bride and Prejudice". Musical Dunce. Retrieved 8 March 2021.
- Nov 12, Priyanka Dasgupta | TNN |; 2004; Ist, 21:43. "Cobra girl! | undefined News - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 8 March 2021.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- Apr 30, Avijit Ghosh / TNN /; 2016; Ist, 22:06. "Hisss-story of Nagin dance via Buldhana | India News - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 8 March 2021.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- "Bhangra and Bhaji to Beckham and Bride". www.khabar.com. Retrieved 8 March 2021.
- आहट - The Wish Part 2 - Aahat Season 1 - Ep 37 - Full Episode, retrieved 7 March 2021
- Lahiri, Monojit (21 April 2003). "Bend it like, well, Meghna!". The Hindu. Delhi. Archived from the original on 30 June 2003. Retrieved 8 August 2014.
- "Alkazi: A guiding light of theatre in India". Hindustan Times. 9 August 2020. Retrieved 8 March 2021.
- "Remembering Ebrahim Alkazi, the Master Who Helped Shape Modern Indian Theatre". The Wire. Retrieved 9 March 2021.
- "Rediff On The NeT, Movies: If looks could thrill..." m.rediff.com. Retrieved 7 March 2021.
- "A classical do in Delhi - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 8 March 2021.
- "Party thrown for artistes Photogallery - ETimes". photogallery.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 8 March 2021.
- Oct 16, INDIATIMES NEWS NETWORK /; 2006; Ist, 23:20. "Art administrator Keshav Kothari passes away | India News - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 March 2021.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- "Details: Vani Prakashan". www.vaniprakashan.in. Retrieved 8 March 2021.
- "Remember the 'Prem Aggan' girl? She lives in Greater Noida now". The Times of India. Retrieved 1 December 2018.
- Likh Ke Mehndi Se Sajna Ka Naam - Love Songs Anuradha Paudwal | Ishq Hua, retrieved 7 March 2021
- Desk, NH Web (15 June 2019). "'Ctrl Alt Cinema': A creative window to the world of cinema". National Herald. Retrieved 7 March 2021.