Manne Joffe (born 27 March 1928) is a Swedish chess player, Nordic Chess Championship winner (1963).
|Born||27 March 1928|
|Title||International Correspondence Chess Master (1992)|
Manne Joffe was one of the strongest chess players in Sweden in the 1950-1960s. His main sporting achievement is the victory in the Nordic Chess Championship in 1963, which took place in the Odense (Joffe shared 1st-2nd places with Bjørn Brinck-Claussen).
Manne Joffe played for Sweden in the Chess Olympiad:
- In 1956, at first reserve board in the 12th Chess Olympiad in Moscow (+6, =1, -2).
- ^ "OlimpBase :: Men's Chess Olympiads :: Manne Joffe". www.olimpbase.org.
- Manne Joffe player profile and games at Chessgames.com
- Manne Joffe chess games at 365Chess.com
- Manne Joffe player details at ICCF