|Birth name||Magnus Donald Blackburn Bradbury|
|Date of birth||23 August 1995|
|Place of birth||Glasgow|
|Height||1.93 m (6 ft 4 in)|
|Weight||115 kg (18 st 2 lb; 254 lb)|
|Rugby union career|
Rugby Union careerEdit
As Oban is affiliated to Glasgow, Bradbury first represented Glasgow District at under-16 and under-17 levels - but with his move to Merchiston he came under Edinburgh's catchment area. Bradbury then represented Edinburgh District at under-18
Magnus made his professional début for Edinburgh in their Guinness PRO12 clash away to Leinster on Hallowe'en 2014.
On Monday 28 August 2017 Bradbury was announced as Edinburgh Rugby captain for the 2017/18 Pro14 season. This was removed as of 24 October that same season following an off-field disciplinary issue.
Bradbury has represented Scotland U17 and Scotland U18. He made his U18 international debut, coming off the bench, against England in March 2013 - and he then made the starting XV in the U18 victories over Ireland and Wales.
On Saturday 19 November 2016 Bradbury earned his first cap at full Scotland international level. Starting at 6 in an Autumn Test against Argentina he played a part in Scotland's remarkable 19-16 winning performance at Murrayfield Stadium.
He was called up to the 2019 Rugby World Cup squad on 8 September 2019 as injury cover as Jamie Ritchie fractured his cheekbone.
- "Hawick 17 - 55 Boroughmuir: Hawick humbled by Muir". www.scotsman.com.
- "Magnus Bradbury". Edinburgh Rugby.
- "Scotland U20". Scottish Rugby Union.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 4 March 2016. Retrieved 9 December 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Scotland U20 (Magnus Bradbury) | Scottish Rugby Union". scottishrugby.org. Retrieved 27 May 2014.