Luluwah bint Abdulaziz Al Saud
Luluwah bint Abdulaziz Al Saud (1928 – 17 September 2008) was a member of the House of Saud.
|Luluwah bint Abdulaziz|
|Princess of Saudi Arabia|
|Died||17 September 2008 (aged 80)|
|Burial||18 September 2008|
|Spouse||Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah bin Saud Al Saud|
|House||House of Saud|
|Mother||Hassa bint Ahmed Al Sudairi|
Princess Luluwah died on 17 September 2008 at the age of 80. Her funeral prayers were performed by late King Abdullah, attended by her brothers and other senior Saudi Royals - held at the Grand Mosque in Mecca - on 18 September 2008. Her brother Prince Sultan received condolences on her death at his palace in Al Khaldiah district in Jeddah on 18 and 19 September 2008.
|Ancestors of Luluwah bint Abdulaziz Al Saud|
- Hedwig Backman, Karen (16 June 2012). "Born of Hassa bint Ahmad Al Sudairi". Daily Kos. Retrieved 24 October 2012.
- 1958-, Sabri, Sharaf (2001). The house of Saud in commerce : a study of royal entrepreneurship in Saudi Arabia. New Delhi: I.S. Publications. ISBN 8190125400. OCLC 47863742.CS1 maint: numeric names: authors list (link)
- "Family Tree of Luluwah bint Abdulaziz bin Abdul Rahman Al Saud". Datarabia. Retrieved 12 August 2012.
- "About the Bin Laden family". PBS. Retrieved 26 February 2013.
- "Death of Princess Luluwah bint Abdulaziz". Saudi Press Agency. 17 September 2008. Retrieved 29 July 2012.
- "King attends funeral prayer". Arab News. 19 September 2008. Retrieved 10 August 2012.
- "Crown Prince receives condolences on the death of Princess Luluwah bint Abdulaziz". SPA. 18 September 2008. Retrieved 5 May 2012.
|This Saudi Arabia biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|