|Full name||Lucas Ezequiel Viatri|
|Date of birth||March 29, 1987|
|Place of birth||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|2007||→ Emelec (loan)||4||(0)|
|2007||→ Maracaibo (loan)||9||(2)|
|2013–2014||→ Chiapas (loan)||30||(9)|
|2015||→ Banfield (loan)||24||(4)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 6 January 2020|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 12:50, 24 May 2011 (UTC)
On 17 May 2008, Viatri made his debut with Boca in a game 2–1 victory over Racing Club. In August 2008 he was part of the squad that won the 2008 Recopa Sudamericana. Subsequently, during the Apertura 2008 he was a regular on the first team and helped them get the championship title by scoring 8 goals, one of them at the Superclásico.
On 2 July 2014, Viatri transferred to Chinese Super League side Shanghai Shenhua. On July 15, 2014 Viatri made his debut with Shanghai Shenhua in a China FA Cup game against Chongqing Lifan, he scored twice and made an assist to help the super league side won 3-0. Six days later, Viatri scored twice again to let Shenhua won 3-2 against Liaoning Whowin in a Chinese Super League game.
On 11 August 2017 Lucas was acquired by Peñarol, the biggest and most supported club in Uruguay.
International appearances and goalsEdit
|3.||September 28, 2011||Belém, Brazil||Brazil||2–0||0||Lost||2011 Roca Cup.|
In 2008, before his Boca Juniors debut, Viatri was detained for 30 days, accused of committing an armed robbery to a hairdressing salon. Viatri was processed and subject to an oral proceeding. In the proceeding, the footballer agreed to a probation, and therefore was never sentenced guilty for the crime.
In 2009, the court that dealt with his case sentenced that he could not move outside Argentina before his probation finished, therefore thwarting his possibilities of transferring outside the country.
- Boca Juniors
- "绿地申花官方宣布签两名外援". sports.sina.com. July 2, 2014. Retrieved July 2, 2014.
- "Brasil y Argentina se enfrentarán en septiembre". FIFA. Archived from the original on October 15, 2012. Retrieved August 18, 2011.
- "Acreditaciones de prensa para Argentina-Brasil". AFA. Retrieved August 29, 2011.
- "Viatri: "Ojalá se cierre el caso"". La Nación (in Spanish). November 19, 2008. Retrieved October 31, 2010.
- "Lucas Viatri accused of robbery". IM Scouting. November 19, 2008. Retrieved October 31, 2010.
- "Boca striker Viatri accused of robbing hairdressers". ESPN Soccernet. November 18, 2008. Retrieved October 31, 2010.
- Juan Carlos Narváez (July 22, 2009). "Lucas Viatri pierde la oportunidad de su vida por robar en una peluquería". Marca (in Spanish). Retrieved October 31, 2010.
- Argentine Primera statistics at Fútbol XXI (in Spanish)
- Lucas Viatri at Soccerway
- Viatri, Lucas Ezequiel at Historia de Boca.com (in Spanish)
- Lucas Viatri at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to an Argentine association football forward is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|